Chapter 17

This story of Jun is when Jeonghan and him went home after Seungkwan volunteered to stay with Vernon in the hospital
**********

Jun's POV

/flashback/

I saw him again.

"Myungho" I silently whisper his name as I hid myself between the locker.

I've gone crazy aren't I? Of all people why Myungho?

"So tomorrow night?" the girl asked Myungho as she buttoned up Myungho's uniform.
"You know I dont stick with girls around" Myungho said as he gave one last peck to the girl's lips.

My heart beats faster than I thought. Why am I like this? Okay first Im not gay. Second not with Myungho and third Im definitely straight. But why do I react this way towards him? I open my locker pretending Im getting something when he's near. He shoudnt know that I saw him and the girl. I dont want to get in trouble.

*buzz buzz*

My phone vibrates as I pretend I was looking inside my locker. I reach for it and look who texted me.

"Where are you?" Joshua texted me what do I do with this guy? Cant he leave me alone?
"Im in the school dumbass. What do you want?" I replied not looking infront of me.

But a sudden smell was engulfing me. Making me sniff. It smells like a really expensive perfume of a really rich businessman.

"Like what you smell?" I voice coming from my back spoke. I stiffened as I realized it was Myungho..
"Really? That smell really sucks." I retorded trying my best not to give in.
"Your actions shows something" He said as he smirk leaving me. Ugh I need to go to the comfort room.

/end of flashback/

"And? how did you ended up being beaten up? Huh?" Jeonghan said as he puts down the used cotton ball to clean my bruises in my face.
"Because I decline Joshua's offer" I said remembering what he ask me to do is he insane or what?
"And that is???" Jeonghan ask.

/flashback/

I went to the park near our home as Joshua ask me to see him for 20 minutes.

"So what are you up to this time?" I ask him while I took a sit beside him
"Kidnap Young-Ae" he said looking at me
"What? Are you insane????" I ask with my eyes wide
"You heard me" he said
"No! Joshua this is so out of the plan!" I said
"Are you seriously gonna do this?" I asked again
"Yup Vernon is done doing his part. Now its your turn" he said as he points a finger to me.
"No! Im not gonna do it" I said as I stand up taking my leave
"You give me no choice Jun" he said as he punch me straight in the face.

"What the fuck" I shouted as some guys hold my arms and the last one started to punch me

They didnt stop and I didnt beg. Im not gonna beg for my life. Hell I'll be happy if Im dead.

"What now Jun?" Joshua ask me
"N...o" I said as I catched my breathe.
"Okay boys continue" he said as he stands there infront of us.

They just left me when I acted I passed out. I endure everything. All the punches they gave me. I know all these pain is better than the pain I feel inside of me. Physical pain is so much better than the emotional pain I always feel. You are curious? I have anxiety. Social anxiety. I always feel awkward with people. Im always with Jeonghan and Vernon because they're the only person who knows I have this excluding my mom who knows this since day 1 at the kindergarten.

I always feel unwanted. I always feel I was left alone that's why I dont like to hang with too many people. Jeonghan and Vernon is enough. But whenever out history class comes I always feel safe whenever Myungho is beside. I dont know why but whenever he comes to our class he always sits one seat apart from me but its okay. It gives me peace. I reach for my phone and contacted Jeonghan. On the second ring he answered already

"What?" He said as I heard voices behind him after a long silence.
"I got punch by the idiot" I said as I tried to stand up.
"What? Who? Where?" He ask. Knowing Jeonghan. He's a worry wrath. You cant expect him to calm down at times like this.
"Joshua and I dont know the others. Its a long story. Where are you?" I ask as I started to walk slowly taking care of my side.
"Im in Jeongcheol's house" he said. Why is he there?
"Dont tell me..." I said as I forget that I was hurt and walk fast. No Im not gonna let Seungcheol hurt him!
"Calm down will you? I can hear your grunts and no we are not gonna do it! Stop thinking dirty things!" He whispered yell.
"Then tell him Im coming over" I demanded as an older brother I still need to guard Jeonghan. Me and Dino is known to be the strongest. And Jeonghan is known to be the weakiest because he has heart problems. That's why I feel so protective towards him.

"Just go to the hospital" he said as I heard someone clearing his voice
"So.. You dont want me there?" I ask. Feeling my anxiety crept out of my skin
"No its not...." I didnt let him finish what he has to say.

I get it. Okay they're having fun. Fine. I'll have some fun too!

*ringring*

My phone was brought back to life when Vernon called me.

"Yes?" I said as I stop to take a deep breathe.
"Hyung.. Seungcheol hyung said you can come to his house" Vernon happily said.
"Really?" I asked contemplating if I should go or should not
"Yes he heard Jeonghan hyung awhile ago talking to you and he said if you want to come then you can come. I'l text the address bye!" He said as the line got cut.

After awhile he sent me the address and I started to walk. Its not that far from where am I too. And I better clean myself up, Myungho will probably be there.

It took me 55 minutes to reach Seungcheol's house and its freaking big. So its true that in Seokmin's circle of friends have the most money. Even Seokmin and his mom is the richest in our family. I press the doorbell.

"Yes?" A woman in her mid 50's appeared in front of me.
"Ugh Im here for Seungcheol" I said as I tried my best to smile. I felt flustered when she opened the door.
"Oh youre late they already went to the hall. Just go straight and to the third floor take left" she explained as she smile at me. I bowed my head as I make my way inside.

"Junhui..."
-------------------------------------------------------------