Chapter 20

Aster's POV

So I was in the park where I answered Jun but there is someone who's crying. Is this park known for a break up or make up scene?

"I always wish for your safety girls"
"Oppa is always beside you"

He said. I tried to take a look but all I can see is a guy standing infront of a swing and he's crying. I dont know if I should go over him or should I stay in my place. As I watched him cry the more noises he creates. And I realize that this guy have  a worst problem than me.

Come to think of it. No one will go out and go to a park just to cry over a swing that didn't do anything to you. He must be nuts. Talking to a swing in the middle of the night in a park.

"Yah! If you have a problem just drink hot chocolate. You look crazy" I said as I come near him. He seems shock at my sudden retort.

"What are you doing here?" He said
"Well Im refreshing my mind because my so called boyfriend broke up with me because he is gay" I explain. Internally groaning at the mention of gay.

"Really? Wow" he said amazed. Okay first I dont know how to react. Second I dont know why I called him but he is cute.. Okay Aster wake up your boyfriend just broke up with you....
"Yeah okay bye remember what I said drink hot chocolate to make you better" I shouted as I walk past him. Its getting late and I have class tomorrow morning at 8 am.

As I headed home I open my door and went straight to the ref. I took out the whiskey bottle and took 4 shots. I feel so tired with this things. First I caught Jun crying because some guy dumped him. Second he is breaking up with me because of that guy and lastly he said he really cant love me.

"Why you got to be so straight forward you bitch!" I shouted as I drank another shot.

He better show me that guy or I'll choke him to death. I finish the bottle and called him. I know he wont pick up but I'll still try.

*Ring ring*
*Ring Ring*
*Ring Ri...*

"Hello?" I heard him say.
"You bastard!" I shouted.
"Aster? I already told yo...."
"You shut up. Shut up okay? You listen to me" I said trying to be more calm but with a throbbing headache and a really broken heart I cant even start
"Are you drunk? Oh my god where are you?" He asked. And now he cares? Wow Jun wow.
"No.. Shut up! {Hik} you {hik} fu {hik} cking bas {hik} tard!" I said in between my hiccup.
"Aster tell me where are you?!" He shouted back. But do I care? No. Actually alcohol is bad for me. Having a heart disease is not easy.
"You {hik} bro {hik} ke {hik} up" I stop talking as my heartbeat races. That's why Im really not a good drinker.
"Fuck" he said as the line got disconnected.

I cried my heart out. I better be dead by tomorrow.

"You!" I shouted again in the picture frame of Jun that is silently sitting there in the table.

"I loved you! But you hurt me!" I said pointing a broken glass in my hand. The bottle was crashed into pieces when I stumble and fall because Im so drunk I dont even know how to get up and go to my room.
"You said you were gay back then..." I said remembering the first day I met Jun
"You said you like guys" I said again.
"If I only listened to you.... Then my heart wont be this broken!" I shouted back crying...

*Flashback*

I was sitting in my place when a guy talk to me.

"Hi. Im new here could you help me out?" He said scratching the back of his head. I look at the hand that is infront of me. Then I look again to the boy who is blushing.
"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked him. Getting annoyed because he disturb me.
"Well Im kind of lost." He said.
"Lost? Then where should you go? Do I look like the daughter of the lost and found secretary?" I said. I know Im a little harsh but Im doing my own business he could just ask somebody else.

"Yeah right. Im sorry" he said bowing his head and ready to go. But I stopped him.
"Wait. Im sorry I was just irritated. By the way where are you going?" I ask.
"Well Im hungry and looking for the canteen?" He said.
"Oh the canteen is right there you just take a walk straight then go left then there's the canteen" I said smiling. There is something about him that I can't quite put my finger.
"Oh thank you uhm..." he said stopping at the mid sentence
"Aster. Aster Guevarra" I said reaching my left hand.

From that day we always go together to school. He will always drop me of in my house way back then. We were almost happy. I knew something is weird about him but I put it in the back of my mind. Not thinking that I would fall for him. It goes almost half a year when I started to notice he likes shiny stuff. His room is cleaner than mine and he always eats like a girl... After several months he ask me if I like him I was shock because I didnt let him notice it. Maybe he just fall for me? Well I have my own beauty.

"Aster could we settle this" Jun said
"What Jun?" I asked. Im not really into relationship. If I said yes Jun will be the first guy I am dating.
"This thing between us" he said as he holds my hand.
"I dont know Jun.. I dont know anything about relationship" I said
"Me neither so we could learn together. Aster you are the first girl I have a long and deep relationship with. What's bothering you?" He ask that's right but what if he change suddenly?
"What if we cant settle this? What if I fail? As a girlfriend? What if you change suddenly?" I said trying to free my arm in his.
"Common Aster you're just having panick attacks" Jun said as he pull me over to his chest and hugs me.

He calm me down before speaking again.

"Aster we can do this right? Just relax and we will be just doing things like the same old days. We dont need to act like a girl thats possesive or a cold boy" he explained. I shook my head yes then it starts. We dated and do things like its the usual. But then after 10 months he started to change. He doesnt walk me home, I can barely see him at school and he is always mad at me. So I tried and follow him and that's when I saw him crying in front of a guy and begging to be noticed.

"Jun?"
"Aster?

I am shock to say the least