Chapter 5

DK's POV

I heard a little sob coming from her. What? Is she crying? You dumbass ofcourse you snob her.

Why tuesday have to ruin my day? Really?

[Flashback]

I woke up this morning feeling all happy. Ohh I'm going to see Young-Ae again.

"SEOKMIN! WAKE UP NOW!" I heard Seungkwan shouted. Oh yeah I remembered we have slept in my house. I quickly went to the comfort room, turn the shower on and did what I have to do. After that I went to the dining room to eat my breakfast. I notice Jun is not in the mood.

"What's up with the face Jun?" I ask as I pour the milk in my glass.
"Remember Joshua?" He ask.
"Ofcourse what about him?" I ask. How could I forget him? He was my bestfriend before he courted my EX girlfriend. Damn he knew how much I love her why do he have to ruin our relationship?
"Hey are you even listening?" I heard Jun's voice
"Sorry. What did you say?" I ask again
"I said I just found out that he is a student to our school" he said. That caught my attention. What?! I didnt even know.
"Seriously?" I ask
"Yup. Seriously" Jeonghan answered.

So I went to school early today to look for Jun. I went straight to the student council. Every section, every event. I search for it. Then just like a genie the paper showed and he was there.

"Section 3-b" I read out loud. I went straight to that section and look for him
"Oh president are you looking for someone?" A student asked me.
"Ah yes perhaps do you know a student named Joshua?" I ask.
"Oh yes you want to see him?" He ask. Do I really want to see him? Am I prepared enough?
"Yes" I said. My bestfriend... a traitor.
"Yah! Joshua someone's looking for you"
"Coming!"

I prepared myself.

"Who's.... Oh DK" I heard his voice.
"Yeah Joshua" I spat out
"What brings you here?" He ask as he smile.
"Nothing. Just checking you. How have you been?" I ask.
"Im good. Still getting laid" he said and that pushed me. I punch him straight to his jaw.
"What the f*** dude what is your problem?!" He shouted.
"Stay away from everyone. Stay away from my friends!" I shouted as I punch him again. This time in his nose.
"Ahhhhh what the hell?!" He shouted as he punch me but luckily I dodge it.

The students formed a circle and cheers from the students roared in the 7th floor of the building. Seungcheol came to my aid and the8.

"Hey stop this now!" I heard the8 shouted. The8 is one of the strongest fighter in our school.
"Tell that to your your insane friend. He just came here and punch me!" Joshua said.
"You punk!" Seungcheol shouted.

The8 stop us from fighting and we went straight to my room.

"DK what the actual fuck?! I thought you moved on?" The8 ask angrily.
"I just teach that punk his lesson" I said as I removed my uniform.

"What did you do? I thought we talk about this. You know you just have to let go" Seungcheol butt in.
I laugh while I dry my face.

"Let go? How? When I gave everything to that girl but she still cheated on me and the surprising part is... it was my bestfriend. How?" I ask them. They keep quiet.
"I think that too. I"ll just sleep" I said. They nooded and went out but not before telling me to come to my afternoon class.

I woke up at exactly lunch so I ate my lunch in my room. I brush my teeth and I wear a new uniform. As I went out my room I saw Joshua with a girl. A girl that woke up my sense...

"Young-Ae" I whisper quietly. What in the hell is she doing with that douche bag?!

"Seok.... DK!" She happily call my name. I almost smile but then Joshua is beside her so I just ignore her. If Joshua learn that I know her he's going to steal her away from me...

[End of flashback]

"And lastly hoshi, DK, hayoung, young-Ae, joshua and Min hye" that snapped out of my daydream. Wtf?!

"Sorry its not min hye. Its Soomin" my teacher corrected.
"My I go to the cr sir?" I heard young-ae
"Yes sweetie" My teacher said. I just want to hug her. Ugh seokmin what did you do?!

"Sir I have to used the comform room too" I said. He just nooded so I stand up and walk straight to the comfort room.

I walk past the girl's bathroom and heard little sobs. I look around and check if someone is coming. I went in and close the door.

"What did I do?! He's mad at me!"
"Yah! Seok.... DK! Why?!"

I heard her shouting. And then she sobs again. After a while her cries became sobs until I heard the lock being open.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I covered her mouth. Why do she have to shout?
"Habahwhdofpepwbdhfj"

I push her inside again and lock the door.

"Shhhh!" I said as I hug her. My heart beats faster. I enjoyed hugging her but then again everything has its ending.

"Ehem ehem what are you doing?" She ask.
"You were avoiding me, and..." she stops and I dont know why...
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH! LEE SEOKMIN!" She shouted. I cover again her mouth.
"Shhh what?!" I ask annoyed
"You're inside in the girls lavatory!" She whispered yelled as if on cue again lots of girls came in. I get nervous. What if they saw us? Uh no she's in big trouble.

"Yah! Are you done here?" We heard a voice
"Ugh this cubicle is out of service. Im the repairman sorry if this place gets stink" I heard Young-Ae said. I almost laugh.

We heard a lot of curse word from the girl. Before they went all out. When they were gone she went out to look if its safe. We went out the comfort room.

"Want some ice cream?" I ask her.
"That sounds great" she said and when we take our turn...

"What did we tell you? Stay away from DK.. He's mine!" I heard a girl spoke. I clearly dont know her but she doesnt own me.

"Excuse me but who are you?" I ask.
"What babe? Did she poison you? Oh my poor baby" she said while trying to get in touch with me.
"Hey I said who are you?" I ask again.

"You bitch what did you do?!" She shriek as she tried to reach her. I put her behind me.
"Why are you protecting her?" She said.
"She's a girl" I said.
"And so? We're also a girl" she stated.
"You"re trying to hurt her" I retorted.
"Because she's stealing you" she defended.
"Look I dont know you" I said in a calm tone.

She's going to answer but Seungcheol shouted.

"Hey what's going on?"
"Nothing" the girl said and went away. I look behind me.

"Are you okay?" I ask
"Uh yes thanks" she said without looking.

Oh god! I have to look after her 24 hours just to make sure she's safe. Seriously?

"Hey are you okay?" Hoshi ask Young-ae
"Ye...ah." she said. She's about to cry when I hug her.

"What's going on?" I heard that voice again....
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who owns that voice? Can Seokmin keep her safe?