Chapter 3

DK's POV

I went out of the room. What am I thinking? Why did I do that? Okay okay. Maybe Im just being softy? No that cant be.

>Flashback

I went back to our room to get my notebook I forgot.

"Hey Young-Ae wanna go together?" I heard that devil voice.
"Is it okay with your friends?" I heard a soft voice.
"Ofcourse they dont mind" That devil answered before I say anything. Min Hye hold her arm and they walk out together. Fuck that notebook I have to get that girl away from that table. I run the opposite side and reach the cafeteria before they enter.

"Dude! You scared me" Seungkwan said as he hold his heart.
"Hey remember you have a debt?" I ask him
"Yes I know I know but dont kill me yet how can I pay y..."
"Dont pay that debt just go straight to "That"table and grab the girl bring her on the 4th floor basement." I said pointing to the girl who's smiling to those devil's spawn.

"What?"He ask.
"NOW!" I shouted. He stands up and went straight to the table. He grab the girl and put it in his arm the girl look so thin I think she's like a paper. The look on the faces of the students were horrified. I feel like I want to punch Seungkwan. I said grab not put in his arm and carry her around.

We waited for Seungkwan to comeback but...

*Ring ring*
"Hello?"
"Dude she fainted! What should I do?"
"What?! Okay okay calm down we'll be there soon"I said.

"What?" Woozi ask me as I furrowed my eye brows.
"She fainted" I said. As I walk casually out of the cafeteria. We went to the 4th floor.

"I'll carry her just open the door" They nooded. I carried securely the girl. As I put her in the bed. In this school we all have our own room. We waited for her to wake up.

>End of flashback

"Yes one chicken and spaghetti yes good for two" I say as I ordered. I havent taken my lunch so I ordered for the two of us.

I went back to the room. I cant hear any sound. I assume they're gone. Before I could open the door I received a call saying the food is already here. I went to pick it up. As soon as I came back she shut her eyes. She's weird.

"Hey! Food's here." I said. As I mention the food she quickly got up.
"Here" I said as I sit near her.

We ate in silence. Im just hungry.

"By the way thank you, Seokmin" She said. I cant hide my annoyed face.
"Dont call me Seokmin. DK or Dukyeom is good" I said. My mom is the only one who can call me Seokmin.
"Oh Im sorry DK." She said again.

"Why did you fainted?" I ask her. She seems afraid. What? Did I do something wrong?

"Perhaps did Seungkwan hurt you?" I ask again. She started to breath heavily. What now?
"If you dont want to say it then dont" I said half annoyed. I feel like there's an earthquake. What the....

"Hey are you okay?" I ask. She's trashing around.
"Hey hey calm down" I said as I tried to calm her. She's crying. She's having anxiety. She's scratching her own skin.
"Shhh okay I wont hurt you" I said. I hug her just to make sure she feel she's safe. Her cries started to become sobs until it was gone.

"I need to go home" she said. I nooded my head as if on cue.

"Hey ba...by" We both look at the door. Seungkwan has this confused look.
"Hey Young...Ae" Hoshi also have that confused look.

"Hey why are you harrassing her!?" Dino said. Dino is my cousin, Jeonghan and Jun's brother. And Jeonghan and Jun hated me and I dont know why, like seriously Im their cousin... Wait... What? Harrassing who? I look around and realize I was still hugging this girl, and she still has those dry tears on her face

"What? No!" I said.
"Then why is she crying?" Hoshi said. They all nooded.

"I'll explain later. I have to get her home first" I said. They all look shocked.
"What?!" Seungkwan shouted. Ugh I swear this man ate microphones.

"No DK its okay. I can go home myself" I heard her. Okay fine. Since I have 8 person infront of me waiting for an explanation.

"Okay well take care" I said.

Everyone bid their goodbye. As she closes the door.

"Okay what just happen?"
"Why did you do that?"
"Is there something going on between you two?"
"Kids quiet Im sleeping!"

They all shut their mouths. Even me. Ugh

"Okay okay I owe you all an explanation." I said. I took one deep breath and....

"Okay so well I dont know" I said.
"What? What do you mean you dont know?" Dino ask.
"Well I kinda have these feeling that I need to protect her" I said honestly.
"There's something in her I think I should protect" I continued.
"Then?" Seungkwan asked.
"Then what?" I ask them. Seriously I dont really know wh...

"Count us in!" Dino and Hoshi Shouted.
"You know you have us right? If you protect her then us 6 will also protect her" Sungcheol said.

"By the way Jun and Jeonghan even Dino will now be studying here so lets make it the best year!" Hoshi shouted.

"What?! For real?!" I ask surprised.
"Aha and Hoshi have the same schedule as us" Woozi explain.

"This means????"
"Lets have some partyyyyyy!" Seungkwan shouted. I just laugh. Ugh my friends. what would I do without them?

>Fast forward

We decided to have a sleep over in my house.

"Wait Im going to text Young-Ae" Hoshi said.
"You have her number?" I ask. I dont get it why do I feel jealous?
"I have my ways dude.." Hoshi stated. I heard him dialing

"Hello?" A gruggy voice answered.
"Are you okay?" I ask out of nowhere. Is she crying? Is she hurt?
"Seokm.... I mean Dk? Is this DK?" She ask.
"Uh yes yes" I said as I snatch Hoshi's phone. The others are helping my mom with the foods. The others is looking for a movie.

"Oh so is this your number?" She asked.
"No...!" I almost shouted with a bit of bitterness.
"Oh I thought... Nevermind. so what are you doing?" She asked.
"We're having a sleep over noona!" Dino shouted.
"Is that Seungkwan?" She asked.
"No, that's my cousin. Dino" I said. I lay in my bed waiting for her to speak but she didnt, surprisingly I heard her snore. So I assume she's sleeping.

"Goodnight princess..." I whisper as I cut the line.

I went out of my room to be greeted with 7chimpanzees.. Kidding... Its faces full of smiles. You know why 7? Even my mom is there.

"Goodnight princess" Seungkwan imitated as he makes kisses sounds. Ugh why are they listening when I have someone Im talking with?

"Stop it. Lets just watch a movie" I said they all giggle like a girl that just had her first kiss.

As we watch the movie Miracle in Cell no. 7 as choosen by The8. I find my self smiling without a reason.

"Goodnight sweetie" I heard my mom says as I slowly drifting to my dream land.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhh dear! How sweet of DK. Well things will get better... or not