Two Different Worlds, Same Reallity (A Jackunzel Fanfic)

Rapunzel is a nice and sweet girl. She has special, magical hair that glows and heals any kind of wounds when she sings a certain song.

This young lady had only one dream, to get out/down from the tower that she lived in ever since she was young.

She wanted to be free, to explore the world and to simply have fun. But her mother never approved of it. She says to Rapunzel that there are people who might find out about the secret of her hair and abuse its power. Rapunzel was alamred by that and understood her mother's point so she never left the tower.

But was that the right choice for her to make?

Isn't her life getting a bit duller and duller each day she spends it in that cruddy old tower her mother has stuck her in?

Wouldn't she rather live a life that's full of adventure and mystery?

Jack Frost is a charming and adventurous boy that loves to have fun. He also has powers, he can make snow, frost, anything made in ice and he can fly.

He is a guardian, he makes sure thay kids of all ages are safe and happy along with the other guardians.

Despite the happiness he had experienced and had spread through out the decades, he felt that was still missing, that there's simething more he needed..

But what could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first story ever! Well, I know that it's pretty short but this is just kind of an introduction of the main characters. I will try to update as soon as I can finish the actual first chapter. Hope you like it! And thanks for reading :)