Author's Note!

Hey guys! :) 

I'm so sorry if your expecting that this was an update... I think I have writer's block.... meh...

Well, I want this A/N to be short so I'll cut to the chase.

First off, I am very very very sorry for not updating this book like I promised in the last few chapters! Please don't kill me or hate me! Don't blame me, blame school for taking over ALL of my time. 

Second of all, I WAS thinking of making another book... anyone can suggest. Just comment your suggestions in this 'chapter'. It'll be very helpful for me but of course i won't copy your whole idea, I just want to have an idea or theme for the book. That's all and I'll give out credits :) What do you think? Shall I make another book?

Third of all, I think I may not update for 3-4 weeks because our exam is coming up and submittions of our projects and performances and competitions and such... 

Fourth of all, I think may update another chapter today or tomorrow. So, YAY! (even I'm excited  about it xD)

Fifth of all, I may add a Christmas Special chapter. And by that I mean ... well, you get the picture...

And lastly, THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS! Your the one that inspires me to keep this book going when I think about deleting it or turning it down. Thank you for all your votes, comments, and support :) It really means alot to ME! I'll try my best to improve, and to not disappoint all of you!

And don't be shy or affraid to comment because your comments are very helpful for me 'cause I'll know what your opinion is and what you think of it.

Soooooo.... 

That's it for now!

BYE! SEE YA!

Love you all! :)