Chapter 1: First Time I met You

Jack's POV

I was spreading frost and snow in different places, doing my normal job. That's when I heard something. A voice, singing. Obviously, it was a girl's voice, but it was different. I don't know why but I feel like I need to find the owner of that magical voice. It was so angelic, so beautiful, so pleasant to listen to, it was almost like the voice is pulling me towards it. I followed the voice hoping to find the person who owns the voice. But, instead, found a very tall tower with appearantly only one entrance, the window. I flew up to the window and found an older woman listening to the song while brushing some blonde hair. And sitting infront of the woman i saw a much younger girl, who was also singing, wearing a purple colored dress with pink sleves. She was... beautiful, she has these amazing emerald eyes I've never seen anything like her. She was one of a kind. After a few minutes listening to her sing, i came to notice her hair, her very very very long hair, all over the floor. I should have noticed it as soon as i saw her mother (i assumed) brushing it, but I was just so distracted by her voice and her singing that i didn't notice.

Ugghhhh... Sometimes i wonder if I really have such a short attention span.

She was around 5 or 6 years old when I think I first saw her looking out of the window of her tower looking at the floating lanterns that are annually lit every winter. That was years before I heard her sing... and man, was I missing a whole lot! And because of her angelic voice I kept coming back every time I get a chance to so I can listen to her sing. Sometimes I would Though, that's not entirely the reason for my visits to her every time I can.

I decided to introduce myself to her when she's older and when I have the opportunity and time so I came back to the tower where she lived in every year and every time I can but I am aware that she can't see me 'cause she doesn't believe in me yet, but I'll try to make her believe in me with every opportunity I get. I still did my job though, not missing even one spot to frost when it needs to. But unfortunately, that opportunity hasn't come yet. But I'm not giving up. I'll still try to introduce myself to her when the time comes and when I have the opporunity.

Almost thirteen years have passed, I came back to that very same place where the tower is. Although I come pass the tower every year when I need to frost the place up, I never really got the chance to make her believe in me.

I heard a very familiar voice singing a very familiar song. I came closer to the tower and looked in the window. I can't believe what I saw, the same girl I saw years ago, but she was more beautiful, more... angelic.

Rapunzel's POV

After I sang for mother, she was telling me something; "Rapunzel, I'm going out on some trips. It's almost winter and you know that I can't stand the cold temperature, so I'm putting you in charge until I come back" she said. "And Rapunzel?" "Yes, mother?" I asked hoping that she will remember my birthday for once. "Don't you run off alright? Remember what I said to you." "Yes mother." i said with a down right disappointed and depressed look on my face. And with that conversation, neither one of us had spoken up to make another conversation. It was down right awkward kind of silence for me. After we ate dinner mother left immediately, leaving me to clean up the dishes.

After i had finished washing them, i decided to call out Pascal, my camelion companion, to help me decide what to do to occupy my time and attention to. We brain stormed(more like argued) and finally decided on painting. Luckily there were some paint left and some areas left on the wall. I need inspiration or a simple idea to flow in my head for me to start painting. Then something hit me and I mean literally hit me, it was cold, I think its snow on my head. I thought it was a sign so i started painting an area where snow was falling then after i finished the detail I started to paint a boy with white hair wearing a blue hoodie and brown pants and was holding kind of like a wierdly hook shaped staff.