Chapter 7: Say WHAT?!

Rapunzel's POV

They were all looking at me, with a friendly heartwarming smile on their faces. But! Jack's was much much bigger. His smile reached from ear to ear...

What am I not knowing? Why are they looking at me like that?

UGH! I HATE BEING THE CLUELESS ONE!!!

"What?" I asked them. I was starting to get worried. They'd been staring at me for, i think, 3 minutes.

"We have something to tell you," North said. "But I think its better if we show it to you instead." Tooth said ever so joyfully.

"Come on!" Jack said softly then grabbed my hand, our fingers interwind with each others'. Then tugged me to whatever room they were leading me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. Just could'nt help myself. I'm just that much of a curious person I guess.

He stopped suddenly, which made me slightly bump his back. He just stood there, his back facing me.

Well, this is awkward...

Our hands are still interwind by the way.

He faced me slowly and then spoke; "To the globe room. We want you to meet someone." then he flashed a grin, his eyes sparkling.

Oh.My.Gosh! Oh.My.Gosh! Oh.My.Gosh!

He seems so.... different. I mean in a good way, like he improved or just in a different mood from moments ago befor they went into the room...

He seemed so generated. So... happy... So... energized. Almost as if he became... more attractive.

GAAAHHH!!!!

SNAP OUT OF IT WOMAN!

What is happening to me...

OK! Back to the topic.

"Why?" I asked him as he chuckled and shook his head in response. "Just follow us." that was the last thing I heard from him until we entered this huge room with a gigantic round thing in the middle of it.

'WHAT THE HECK IS GONNA HAPPEN? WHO'S THIS PERSON THEY WANT  ME TO MEET? WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST TELL ME WHAT'S THE THING THEY HAVE TO TELL ME?'

Those are just some of the questions that were running through my mind...

And in that moment, I felt so anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time... Which made me stare into space...

But when I came back to my senses, I took the chance to look at the room. Actually, the only thing that caught my eye was the gigantic globe centring the room.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a kind of shiny bright rays of light that shone over a person...

Or at least I think its a person... Anyway...

So, yeah. I saw a person figure there standing on something that kind of looks like... thick white smoke? or is it a cloud? But the light was so strong that I coudn't get a good look at the person... Mehh...

"Rapunzel," Tooth started. "this is Manny." he said gesturing to the figure as it stepped or  more like floated out of the shadows making the figure clearer for me to see him or her.

"Hello," he said giving me a warm, welcoming smile. "I know you have a lot of questions, and all of those will be answered... but not now."