I'm back!

Hey guys.. sorry for the long wait... and no. this is not a chapter... sorry...

I've been thinking and coming up with different and interesting kinds of plots and stuff for this story and at the same time, I am writing another story...

I think I'll post it here.. maybe.. but I have to write it on a notebook first... so when I post the next story I make here, please read it or check it out!

Anyway, I've been coming up with interesting things that I think will make this story more interesting... so just please wait for it and don't stop supporting this story...

I've just been busy with some activities my dad signed me up for... and some things... but I think I'll be able to post the next chapter before my school year starts, which is in June 2, and maybe I'll make it an extra long chapter or just 2 chapters in 3 days? Just comment guys.

Oh and if you have some suggestions for this story or the other one that is still in proccess, don't be afraid to message me! I'll be more than glad to read your suggestions... and if I include the idea you presented me, I'll give credits!

So... do you want the next chapter to be extra long or do you want 2chapters in 3 days?? please comment.

Thankyou guys for supporting this story!

Comment on!

Follow me if you want! :)

Thankyou again! :)