Chapter 23

It was the second and last day of the cultural exposition, and I had gotten through the school day okay. It was much easier to navigate the crowd since most had finally learned where they were going. I was even able to find Haruhi and walk with her to the Host Club.

Of course, we had spoken once more about St. Lobelia Girls' Academy only to quickly draw the conclusion that we were to stay at Ouran to better our chances. Lobelia didn't offer as many psychology courses anyways. I would hate it there, even if the people seemed nicer.

When we reached the hall to the music room, we found that Benibara, Suzuran, and Hinagiku were standing in our way, their backs facing us. Benibara turned around and greeted us, "Hi, young maidens."

Hinagiku turned next and announced, "We've come for your decision. Are you prepared to leave?"

Finally, Suzuran turned and informed us, "We're ready to confront those Ouran Host Club idiots and set things straight once and for all!"

Haruhi asked, "Set what straight?" I was a bit confused myself.

Benibara grabbed us both and pulled us, her looking graceful as we stumbled behind, to the Host Club with the other two dancing behind us. The longer I knew them, the stranger they were. Usually, that would interest me, but it was only creeping me out. She answered, "That you should come with us and go to school with your own kind." My sister and I frowned as we stood in front of the doors.

Benibara and Hinagiku opened the double doors. We all gasped when we saw how dark it was. All I could make out was a large mound of something in the middle of the floor. What's going on? I wondered.

Then, someone stood up. I could tell they were wearing a large ball gown and had pigtails. She sang, "Ouran!" The voice was familiar.

A second stood up and sang the same thing in the same pitch, but she looked exactly the same as the first from their profiles. Almost like they were twins. I covered my hand with my mouth to stifle my giggling and hide my huge smile. No way! I thought.

Another three stood up, singing the same word in different pitches. I could tell there was sixth still there from the profile. Suddenly, the lights came on and my eyes widened as the sixth person sang, "Ouran!" I busted out in laughter seeing the members dressed as girls. Well, all except Mori.

They harmonized, "Host Club welcomes you!"

"Oh, Haruhi, welcome back!" Tamaki greeted her, walking over to us in a huge red dress. "To you as well, Azami."

"Look, Haru-chan, Aza-chan! I'm a princess now! Are they cute?" Honey smiled as he twirled his way in front of us, wearing a pink dress and holding Usa-chan.

I nodded, giggling, "Yes, very!"

Benibara yelled, "What is the meaning of this? Are you trying to make fun of woman kind?"

"What? No, that's not it at all. Everything's going according to plan. Our strategy is guaranteed to make even a crying child smile. It's the Freebie Campaign!