Zeref

???'s POV:
Hm...this is perfect! I can go and help her with caring for Oracion Seis and at the same time, confess to her! *sigh* This isn't gonna work, I'm the literal meaning of darkness and she's the literal meaning of light. How can we possibly ever be together? Ugh! Have more confidence in yourself, you can do this! Just keep calm don't murder her friends. She's the meaning of light because her heart is so pure, she is immune to my magic and while she's around, my magic is nullified. Ok, that solves the problem of not murdering her and her friends. Now...HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP CALM WHEN CONFESSING TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE??? Calm down, calm down, don't get upset. Take a deep breath, in, out, in, out,in,out. AHHHHHHHHHH!
Lucy's POV:
That's strange, the presence I had sensed before and here again, and it feels dark but harmless. Is someone stalking me? Anyway, Angel is apologising to me for their scream while the others back away from the porridge. Seriously? I say,"Alright, shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?" I saw them shiver and Angel and Richard pouted and sat down. The rest wanted to keep their pride so they stayed there trembling. Ok, stage 1:death glare (Racer gives up and sits)
Stage 2:LUCY KICK! (Both pass out, blood on their faces again.)
Well...at least I didn't go on to the next stages, they wouldn't have lived. I heal them and throw them onto their seats and then, I control their blood such that they can't move *evil smirk* Angel started eating first, she took a real small nibble so she barely tasted it. I sighed,"C'mon! We're friends now, right? Don't you trust me?" Angel freaked out and said,"Of course I trust you Lucy!"I smiled,"Then try it." She sighed and shoved a spoonful into her mouth. Her face lit up,"Wow! This is awesome!" The others finally started eating. Wait...when did Cobra and Midnight wake up? Oh well, they all enjoyed it but Cobra seemed unimpressed. I ask,"What up Cobra?"
"This isn't as gross what what we're used to, but nothing's that perfect unless you add poison." Seriously? Picky much? Angel glared at him and elbowed his stomach.(P.s. The table is round and Lucy's right is midnight, left is angel, left of angel is Cobra, right of midnight is racer and on between racer and Cobra is hoteye) He said,"Oh yeah! Sorry for bein irritating, wasn't yet sure if you forgave us." I just looked at him like he was the stupidest creature ever existing in the history of history, "Seriously? I let you guys stay remember? Plus, why wouldn't I forgive you? You weren't brought up properly. I can't blame you for that." He grins, wider than I ever saw Natsu grin. We all smile and I got an idea, "Hey guys, why don't we play 'Ask A Question'? I ask all of you one question and you all have to answer, then it's your turn." They all smirk evilly and I know I'm in trouble.
"W-Well, l-let's b-b-b-begin n-n-now sh-should we? U-um...What are you guys' real names?" I asked out of curiosity. Angel answers,"That's easy, I'm Sorano Arguria and-" I interupt her by squealing,"OMG! YOU'RE YUKINO'S LONG LOST SISTER!" "OMG!YUKINO'S ALIVE GUYS!"
Everyone just stares like 'what-the-heck-just-happened', until the doorbell rings.
Angel's POV:
Who could that be? Lucy rushed to open the door and we all sense a dark aura. We follow behind cautiously, to see none other than Zeref, the dark mage whom the planet thinks is dead. Lucy's mouth was hanging open again...I noticed her mouth hangs a lot...Anyway, she asks,"Who are you? What are you doing here? How do you know where I live? Are you a stalker? Are you the presence I've been feeling lately?" Wow...so many questions to a random guy whom she doesn't know. But we know, and by the way, that's bad news. Zeref chuckles,"My name is Zeref, I'm here to help you, I'm not a stalker and I'm the presence you've been feeling." Lucy very boldly points out that he missed out one of the questions... seriously. The most wanted person shows up at your doorstep and not only do you not recognise him, you chitchat with him? SERIOUSLY, LUCY? Lucy follows up, saying,"Anyway, if you're following me around, that's called stalking, meaning you're a stalker, meaning you didn't use your brain when you answered me." Wow...so now she's telling him he is stupid...she's dead. Instead, Zeref says, "I saw you at Tenroujima, sorry I couldn't help. Now I can help though, if you would let me, I'd like to be friends with the only one capable of shutting my magic down."
"What does that mean?"
"It means my magic is controllable when I'm around you, therefore, I followed you in attempts to keep my magic presence hidden. Also, it helps when I don't go around accidentally killing random plants, animals and people."
Wow...she's now having a chitchat session with a murderer...then again, we used to be murderers...
"I've got enough people in my house, thank you, I don't need more clutter and I clearly have no money at the moment, considering I've spent most of it on my new friends' items and need the rest to buy groceries for the rest of the month and for my rent too." We, the Oracion Seis, was just standing there, staring at two random people who had just met, chat like they knew each other their whole lives. I could feel a jealous aura Erik and Macbeth were emitting, I'm gonna tease them and Lucy later.
"I don't sleep, neither do I need food. I only rest, in meditation. There is no need to spend on me."
"But...IT'S GROSS NOT TO BATHE!"
"I never said I didn't bathe."
"Yeah, where do you think I'm supposed to put your clothes?"
"I know a bit of Requip Magic."
"Fine, suit yourself."
Seriously? She just let's him do whatever he wants? Then, a muscular blonde with a scar on his face, came and smiled and Lucy. He says, pointing to Zeref,"Hey Lucy! Who's that?"
"That's Zeref, he wants to stay over, behind is Oracion Seis whom I've been assigned to care for."
His eyes literally popped out and he asked,"R-really?"
"Yep, tell my real friends would ya? Plus, where's Ever, Freed and Bicksy? You guys always visit me together."
"Oh, they're busy. I..erm...I c-came to t-t-tell you that I've had a crush on a girl for some time now, and she's very similar to you, could you gimme some tips?"
Ooh~~it's obvious he likes her, not some random gal. I think I'm worse than Fairy Tail's demon matchmaker, the Demon Mirajane.
"Oh, buy her a book, candy and take her on a date to her favourite places and do the stuff romance books do. Then, at the end, confess to her in a romantic way. Tell me if it works, k? Also, introduce to her please! I'd like to meet the one who was able to capture the heart of the Laxus Dreyar of Fairy Tail."
"Sure, thanks!"
And he just left. I heard Macbeth was mumbling about feeling strange and Erik was glaring daggers at Zeref and Laxus who was running off already. This is gonna be a looooooong night.
<><><><><><Author's Note><><><><><
Please vote whether you guys want Lisanna or Natsu or both to become good again. Arigato gozaimas! Wonder why this book has more reads than my other one...oh well