Lyon too?!?

Lyon's POV:
I'M IN MAGNOLIA FOR A JOB~~~AND I'M DONE WITH THE JOB~~~WHICH MEANS I CAN VISIT MY LOVELY JUVIAAAAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAAAN! I skipped happily all the way to Fairy Tail with a big, fat smile on my face. On my way, I pass by...What's her name? Lucy! I pass by her house and my ears become super sharp because I can magically hear my Juvia-chan inside. I stand at the door because it's 7.30 a.m. now, so she should be on her way to Fairy Tail later and I'll bring her there! The door opens and I see a black-haired and familiar guy open the door. He yells,"LUCY!YOU GOT AN OLD MAN VISITING YOU!"
Lyon:"I'M NOT AN OLD MAN YOU IDIOT!"
Man:"You have white hair."
Lyon:"Well, shut up because I'm pretty sure you're older." Then a blonde princess elegantly runs down the stairs...wait what? NU! I LOVE JUVIA-CHAN!
Blondie:"You are older than him, Zeref. You're over 400 years old.*evil smirk*
Lyon:"WHAT?ZER-!" Blondie interupts by slapping me.
Blondie:"You're an idiot Lyon! He's supposed to be a secret." Then, she dragged me in and threw me on the soda which, unfortunately, was soft but not enough to break my fall because she used too much strength.
Blondie:"Holy s***, I might've broken your leg. Anyway, Lyon, Juvia is changing so stay down here. My friends came over for a sleepover last night."
Lyon:"Wait...GRAY IS WITH JUVIA?"
Blondie:"No, you idiot! He...I don't want to talk about it. Just wait here. I'll round up everyone, have a mini battle and then explain everything to all of you." And then her just poof, went up the stairs. Then she voice came,"OH MY FREAKING GOD! ERIK! YOU STUPID PERVY IDIOT!!!CHANGE IN YOUR OWN GODDAMN ROOM FOR GOODNESS SAKE!NOT IN THE HALLWAY!" I feel...mad. Why? Maybe because Juvia saw his body. But...she might not have been there...
Lucy's POV:
After screaming at Erik, I threw him onto his bed. Then I went to my room and locked the door before changing. Then, I screamed for everyone to get their asses downstairs. We assembled and I said,"Here, choose a sandwich. I made some mayo and cheese ones, some ham and cheese ones, some egg ones, some egg mayo ones and some egg, ham and cheese ones." Everyone was fighting over the egg mayo except Erik, he gets poison in his.
Lucy:"Uh...Lyon? Here, I made one for you too!"*smile*
Lyon:"Hmm? Thanks but I want to see Juvia-chan and my leg is numb."
Lucy:"S***! Sorry Lyon, I forgot I broke your leg earlier."*heals leg*
Lyon:"Wait...aren't you just a celestial spirit mage? Thanks though."
Lucy:"No prob. ASSEMBLE CRIMINALS! REST OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES HERE TOO!"
Lyon:"Scary..."
My criminals assemble and everyone else just randomly stand around. I explain the day before yesterday, the Dragons and that Lyon is here for his 'Juvia-chan'. I smirk at Juvia.
Oracion Seis:"CHARGE!"
Lyon:*pass out*
Fairy Tail female friends:*squeal*
Fairy Tail male friends:*jawdrop*
Lucy:"YOU'RE ALL BEING WAY TOO DRAMATIC!"
Juvia's POV:
Juvia finishes squealing and moves over to Lyon-sama. Juvia tried to think of him as her boyfriend but fails. Juvia tries to stare at him lovingly but ends up thinking of Gray-sa-Juvia means Fullbuster. Why? Even though he is one of the traitors who was mean to Lucy-san! JUVIA IS MAD AT HIM! JUVIA DOESN'T LOVE HIM! Fullbuster is a bad person.
Lucy-san:"Um...Juvia? Are you...ok?"
Oops, Juvia was letting out a dark aura which woke Lyon-sama up.
Juvia:"N-Nothing is wrong, Lucy-san. Juvia was just...thinking."
Lucy-san:"About Gray."
Juvia:"NO!NOT ABOUT FULLBUSTER!"
Lyon-sama:"Juvia~want a date? I have to leave this evening so we can just today together, walking around Magnolia?" Hm...JUVIA ACCEPTS!!!
Juvia smiled and nodded and Lyon-sama began crying tears of joy...
Lyon-sama:"YESSSSSSSS"
Uh...Juvia is...creeped out. Wait...DOES JUVIA LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN SHE CRIES-I mean, crieD-OVER GR-I mean Fullbuster!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Lucy's POV:
Lucy:"Now...Erik? TIME TO FULFILL YOUR DARE AND BATTLE MEE!" I smirk at him. He cowers in fear and stutters,"Y-Yeah! Um...where?"
Lucy:"Here! What do you think? At Fairy Tail? Freed just has to set up the runes for two of us."
Freed takes his own sweet time with the damned runes so THE DEMON 3 BEGAN THEIR MATCHMAKING ARGUMENT!
Sorano:"ZERCY ZERCY ZERCY!"
Levy-chan:"MACLU FOREVER!!"
Mira:"WILL YOU SHUT UP? OBVIOUSLY ERLU WINS!"
Juvia:"Um...J-Juvia thinks GaLu is best?"
Wendy:"Really? But I ship LaLu, Laxus can protect Lucy-san!"
Lucy:"JUVIA AND WENDY TOO!?!"
Erik, Zeref, Macbeth and Gajeel:"I CAN PROTECT LUCY/BUNNY GIRL TOO!"
Freed:"I'm done with the runes."
Lucy:"FINALLY! Then we can get on with the fight and I can go on my date with Gajeel."
Juvia smirks and my eyes widen in horror, realizing what I had just said.
Lucy:"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! BLAME DROY!"
Droy:"DON'T KILL ME! IT WAS MIRA!"
Lucy:"MIRAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Juvia:"YAY! GALU IS CANNON TOO!"
Wendy:"Mean! I voted LaLu and you're not doing anything! I hate you."
Laxus:"DA HECK? WHY AM I INVOLVED?"
Lucy:"Would you shut up? Where we going for the date, Gajeel?"
Gajeel:"Don't you have to def-WOAH! YOU ALREADY BEAT HIM UP?"
Lucy:"Yes! OOH! I GOT AN IDEA! WE CAN DOUBLE DATE WITH JUVIA AND LYON! And then leave them for some alone time after!" *smirk*
Lyon:"If that's alright with my lovely Juvia-chan~!"
Juvia:"YAY! LUCY-SAN IS COMING WITH JUVIA ON HER FIRST DATE!"
Lucy:"COOL! IT'S MY FIRST DATE TOO!"
And then we left, squealing and laughing together while our guys trailed behind. After 1 hour, I decided to go back and check on my criminals.
Lucy:"Bye Juvia, have fun! Let's go Gajeel!"
Gajeel:"Some date..." He rolled his eyes.
Lucy:"Heehee!"
I skip all the way back home.
Gajeel:"Really? You can still skip?"
Lucy:"Why not?"
Gajeel:"You've just skipped around the whole town and you're not tired?"
Lucy:"Course not!"
After I got into the house, Gajeel collapsed onto my sofa.
Lucy:"OUT! EVERYONE OUT!"
The girls ran down gracefully and swiftly while the guys rolled down the stairs behind them.
Sorano:"Did you guys kiss?"
Levy:"Did anything happen?"
Wendy:"Why? LAXUS YOU BAKA!"
Mira:"How soon can I expect my GaLu babies?"
Lucy:"NOTHING HAPPENED! WE JUST BROUGHT LYON AROUND MAGNOLIA! WE LEFT JUVIA AND HIM TO THEIR OWN DATE AND CAME BACK AFTER THAT!! AND NO GALU BABIES ARE COMING!!!EVER!!!"
I feel my face heating up...embarrassment or anger? Who knows?
Mira, Sorano and Levy:"MY SHIP CANNONED!"
Wendy:"*sniff**sob*Why Laxus-san? Why are you so mean? Why don't you make LaLu cannon too?"
I death-glare him for making Wendy cry.
Laxus:"WHY ME?"
Wendy:"Because you love Lucy!"
Lucy:"THAT'S IT! EVERYONE GO HOME!"
Oracion Seis and Zeref:"*smirk* We stay here, remember?"
I facepalm and everyone pops out the door.
Laxus:"I don't need Wendy crying anymore and you murdering me so I'll visit you every evening to make that stupid ship cannon or whatever."
Gajeel:"I'll visit too, ya know, so Juvia doesn't flood me with her tears over the fact that her ship failed? Geehee!"
Lyon's POV:
Hallelujah~this is the best day ever! I finally got a date with MY LOVELY JUVIA-CHAN! But...that Lucy keeps on invading my mind...NO!FOCUS ON JUVIA AND HER MELODIC VOICE, SILKY SMOOTH BLONDE HAIR AND CHOCOLATE BROWN EYES! Wait...WHAT? THAT'S LUCY AGAIN!
Juvia:"Juvia likes hanging out with Lyon-sama."
Lyon:"Wh-What? Oh yeah, me too. Love bein with ya."
Juvia:"But Juvia only thinks of Lyon-sama as a friend. She doesn't love Lyon-sama. Gomenasai! Juvia's heart longs for Gray-sama even when she is mad at him." Surprisingly, my heart didn't shatter like I thought it would. Maybe I already knew this was coming.
Lyon:"It's alright Juvia. Follow your heart. Your heart tells you that it's Gray you want, so go get him! If he rejects you again, tell me and I'll beat him up!"
Juvia:"No problem, Juvia is glad Lyon-sama isn't angry." She smiles at me, but I no longer find her smile and charming as it once was. I...love Lucy Heartfilia.
><><><><><Author's Note><><><><><>
So...hope you like it! I'M SO HAPPY! PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY VOTING FOR THIS BOOK AND ADDING IT TO THEIR READING LISTS!!!☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺