THE MACLU

Lucy's POV:

It can't be true though. It can't. No matter how I look at it, Zeref, Laxus, Lyon, Erik, Macbeth and Gajeel can't all be in love with me.

That's a lotta guys.

"Ugh!" I mumbled in my Natsu pillow frustratedly. I really need to get rid of this soon.

"Knock knock." A familiar voice spoke while knocking my door.

"What the hell are you? How did you find my room?" I sighed, opening the door to a smirking Macbeth.

"I'm simply one hell of a stalker." He replied.

"You're not Sebestian. You're neither demon nor butler." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Never said I was." He shrugged.

"Whatever. It's Midnight, Midnight." I said, just to annoy the HELL outta him.

"Yeah. So, Erik telling you about my love for you sorta ruined my whole plan but whatever." He shrugged, passing me a tiny, heart-shaped piece of chocolate, a bouquet of a dozen red roses and a purple blood-scented card. That's...interesting...

"Don't mind the smell. I just thought that suited me cos I've killed a lot." He said, looking away. He so cute. I giggled, reading his lame poem that was way too cheesy for his personality.

"Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Who cares about Erik, I Love You." I read out loud, giggling.

"I added the 3rd line in earlier." He stated the obvious.

"Where'd you get these anyway?" I smelled the roses. So nice and calming.

"I got Richard to make the soil, like, super fertile. Then I got the guy with weirdly styled black hair to grow those roses fast. What was his name...Droy, I think." Macbeth said, looking at me as I popped the chocolate into my mouth.

"That was nice. Lemme guess, you made it?" I smirked at him. Macbeth looked away and scratched his head.

"Maybe I did." He said.

"What a romantic criminal." I laughed.

"At least I tried." He mumbled.

"You're quite cute for someone who tried to take over the world too." I giggled, patting his head. Wow, his hair is really soft.

"Your hair is really-" I was gonna say soft but then he sighed like an old man.

"Soft, yeah. Sorano says that all the time." Macbeth said. Maybe all this romance is getting to my head but the fact that Sorano played with his hair before irritated me a little.

"Jealous?" He smirked. Crap, What'd he do? Read my mind?

"It's written all over your face, your highness." He laughed. Damn it damn it damn it.

"Shut it, stalker." I spat, trying to sound cold. He just smirked more. Fudge.

"Whatever you say, my Queen." He smirked. My face is all warm. Crap.

"Urusai." I mumbled, whacking his arm.

Acnologia's POV:

Maybe it's just me but this lovey dovey scene makes me wanna kill that stalker of hers. No, not the romantic stalker. I mean the other stalker who's planning to murder the one that just confessed. My daughter has so many stalkers =_='

The other one...the white haired weirdo...what's his name...

Gajeel? No that's Metalicana's kid.
Erik? No that's the other weirdo.
Macbeth? No that's the one who just confessed.
Laxus? No that's the blondie.
Sawyer? No that's the other blondie who can't keep still.
Richard? No that's yet another weirdo who says OH YEAH way too much.
Zeref? No that's the guy I met 400 years ago.
Freed? No that's the green haired kid.
Bickslow? No that's the one with a helmet.
Happy? No that's the flying blue cat.
Panther Lily? No that's the flying black cat.
Elfman? No that's the manly one.
Jet? No that's the other one who can't keep still.
Droy? No that's the weird hairstyle guy.

GODDAMNIT! WHO CARES WHAT HIS NAME IS? Oh wait...Was it LyoLu? Wait no, that's the name of the ship with him and my daughter. So...Lu is from my daughter's name. Then the guy is Lyo? Or is that just part of his name?

Ugh, confusing humans.

Macbeth's POV:

I have this weird feeling someone is stalking me. Well, not necessarily me, more likely, Lucy.

"Lyon, please get your ass out. You are NOT one hell of a stalker." Lucy smirked at me.

"Damn." The white haired bastard walked out.

"Now, you two better-" Lucy tried getting rid of us. I quickly changed the topic by rudely interupting her.

"Hey, why's your room all pink? Isn't that Flame Bastard's hair colour? Why would you want to face that everyday?" I asked. Lucy's eyes widened as she slammed the door in my face.

"THAT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT!" She yelled.

"Just so you know, I ain't giving in to any Love Rival." The old bastard next me glared. I completely ignored him and went to my room.

Just then...

"MacLu." Levy's voice sounded outside the door. I sighed and went to open it.

"How'd the confession go?" Levy asked eagerly.

"Fine." I said.

"Fine? What do you mean 'fine'? Details! I GOTTA SEE MY SHIP SAIL!" Levy pouted.

"I gave her the stuff and told her Sorano sometimes played with my hair and then she got jealous. Maybe your ship will sail, now leave me alone." I said, already half asleep.

Levy was behind my 'Romantic' confession. She dumped 5 truckloads of Romance novels into my room and forced me to read every single one of them to 'get inspired'. Ok, so maybe I don't know how books a truck can fit but anyway, who cares. This is my brain.

"SQUEE!" She squealed. Then she danced around like a maniac out my room. I trudged over and slammed the door shut before going back to my soft bed. Then, as I was about the fall asleep, someone else knocked on the door.

I dragged my myself out of bed with a far aura. This better be good.

"Hey there, Macbeth! Just gotta know, did you brainwash Lucy or something? Levy helped you, didn't she?" Sorano shoved her way into my room.

"What the HELL do you want?" I mumbled. What's she even talking about?

"Your confession! I overheard Lyon telling Juvia! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME, YOU BASTARD? WHAT ABOUT MY SHIP?" She went chibi mode, pouting, whining and punching my chest.

"This is sexual harassment, woman. Besides, it's your problem Zeref don't got the guts to confess. Get outta here. I need my sleep." I shoved her right out my room and slammed the door in her face. She whined for a while before going to annoy someone else.

Finally...

Peace and quiet.

"MACBETH!" a loud shriek interupted my sleep again.

"Stella?" I sighed, opening the door.

"YOU CONFESSED? SERIOUSLY? OMG! YOU MIGHT JUST MAKE ME A OTP MONSTER AGAIN!" She squealed, jumping up and down while shaking me. At that moment, my soul flew off to rest and I passed out.

<><><><><><>Author's Note<><><><><

How wuz it? 3 confessions down, 3 to go.