Drastic measures

Juvia's POV:
He didn't take the news too hard...could it be that he already has fallen for another?
Juvia:"Has Lyon-sama fallen for someone else?"
HE BLUSHED! OH MY GOODNESS!!! HE HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER PERSON!!!!!!
Lyon:"Um...L-Lucy...Lucy is...the...one"
Juvia::YOU LOVE LUCY-SAN???"
Lyon:"SHUSH!" Ooh, he's bright red.
Juvia:"Don't worry, Lyon-sama! Juvia will help you!*smile*"
Lyon-sama:"Really? Thanks Juvia!" He pulls me in for a hug but this time, Juvia doesn't pull away. She hugs him back, knowing he loves another.
Gray-sama's voice:" Are-are you two...dating?" He stood there, looking shocked and hurt.
Lyon-sama:"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO LUCY?" Ooh, he's mad! But...
Juvia:"Gr-Fullbuster! What is Fullbuster doing here?"
Gray-sama:"Juvia, I'm sorry! I love you, come back to me. Don't call me Fullbuster, call me Gray-sama. Please!" He cries.
Juvia:"No. And it doesn't matter to Fullbuster whether or not Lyon-sama and Juvia are dating." Juvia turns away, though her heart longs for her lovely Gray-sama.
Juvia:"Come on Lyon-sama, let's leave him alone." Lyon-sama glares at him one more time before leading Juvia away.
Lyon-sama:"So..."
Juvia:"Juvia will try to help Lyon-sama! You can call Juvia with her communication lacrima! Juvia needs to go now, bye!" Juvia smiles at him.
Lyon-sama:"Wait, Juvia! Where are you going?"
Juvia:"Juvia is going to set up her LyoLu plan!*smirk*"
Lyon-sama:"LyoLu? What's that?"
Juvia:"*sigh*Juvia has been hanging out with Mira-san too much. It stands for Lyon×Lucy! Juvia wants to be your kids godmother!"
Lyon-sama:"Th-That's too soon...*sweatdrop*"
Juvia:"Well...Bye!"
Lyon-sama:"WAIT AGAIN!"
Juvia:"*sigh*What now, Lyon-sama?"
Lyon-sama:"If you're setting up your plan, you'll be with Lucy! I want to be with my *dramatic pose* DARLING LUCY-CHAN!"
Juvia:"*sweatdrop* ok..."
Gray's POV:
I watch Juvia and Lyon giggle with each other, hug each other and be more happy than I'd ever seen either one of them. She loves Lyon huh? *sigh* What did I do wrong? She hates that weak, little blonde b**** anyway! Juvia...I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to react when you were so clingy. When you stopped be clingy, I realised that I missed it, I missed how clingy you were, how beautiful your smile was and...I've finally realised I love you but you've given up on me. It's all my fault...but I always shove you off. But then again...why is it only recently that you start to detest me? What else did I do wrong?
Lisanna's POV:
This is so hilarious! I'm using lacrima screens to watch every, single last one of them. I can penetrate some of their thoughts but not all. Gray is simple so I decided to listen to his very simple mind but...pft! He seriously doesn't know that she hates Gray because he flipping betrayed a guild member. Now that is just stupid. Well, I hate spying on Lucy and her friends but I have to. She's so boring but she might be the one that will stop me and my new world.

Flashback:
I went to this Oracle Of Delphi thing because I needed to know if my plan would work. People usually only visit her when desperate which is exactly how desperate I am.

"I am the Oracle of Delphi, Speaker of Prophecies, Slayer of the Mighty Python. Approach seeker, and ask." The dried up husk of a mummy spewed green smoke.

"Oh Oracle, tell me if I shall succeed in creating a new world of magic and power." I offered her stuff.

"A blonde will stop you,
A dragon master too,
She will use the power of friends
To to stop you and mend.

Thanks for your offerings, have a nice day!" The Oracle told me. Well, a blonde dragon master will use friends against me and fix the world back. Who could that be?