The sleepover and Gajeel

Levy's POV:
Sensei Mira...Mira, I mean, has officially gone cuckoo. Anyway...I hope Gajeel can tell I truly love him~ wait...what? *sigh* nevermind...
"SORANO!MIRA!LEVY-CHAN! BREAKFAST IS READY! ERIK, MACBETH AND ZEREF DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SO IF YOU'RE GONNA THANK, IGNORE THEIR EXISTENCE!" Lu-chan's voice came.
We went down, inhaling the aroma of freshly-made bacon and eggs with strawberry milk for the girls and chocolate for the boys and a weird purple one for Erik.
"Wow Lu-chan/Lucy! When did you learn to cook so well?" Me and Mira question at the same time.
"There are lots of things no one knows about me..." She smirks mysteriously.
"Meanie!" I pout.
We began eating the awesome food...Ok, most of us ate it. Erik was even messier than Natsu at...Whatever he was doing. He finished first but left a huge mess for Lu-chan to clear. I see her veins popping!
1...
2...
3...
"ERIK! CLEAN UP OR YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY, AND I MEAN ANY, POISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! YOU'LL WATCH ME EAT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" She glared at him. He yelped and got to work.
Oh, so his drink had poison in it...no wonder it was so purple.
Everyone was laughing at Erik's sorry state. Wait...it's been so fun that I keep forgetting we have work to do! I stare at Mira-sensei with my 'let's get to work' look and she looks at me with her 'not now' look and I pout. Oh well...lest just remember this moment so I can tease Lu-chan later!*evil smirk*(I kno lev doesn't smirk but..yea) Zeref suddenly asks,"Um...WHY DA HECK ARE YOU 3 CREEPY LADIES SMIRKING LIKE HELL?YOU'RE CREEPING ME OUT! Sorry for my random yell." We giggle again at him, he's just a misunderstood, cute guy who has a crush on Lu-chan. Hm...we need to get together a good plan before the others get here though...better than just 'Truth Or Dare' anyway. I said, "I'm done. Wait for you guys in Lu-chan's room!"I say, knowing for a fact that Mira and Sorano will be fast so they can follow me and we can discuss.
"Oh, so I come along too?" Erik asks, trying to scrub a stain off the floor.
"Uh...ok? I don't think Lu-chan trusts you in her room though." I say, uncertainty definitely showing in my voice. He began smirking and Lu-chan screamed at him,"DON'T YOU DARE YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE!"
"Since you call me a perv, I might as well live up to your expectations, right?" His smirk grew bigger.
"Um...I'm going first."I squeak.
"Metoo!" Sorano and Mira exclaim together, both way too fast. And then, we run up, up, and awaaaaaaaaayyy. From that weird conversation. In the room, Mira and I check out the papers. It's pretty easy, considering we sorted out Sorano's earlier so we skimmed through that one. While we were doing that, Sorano checked Mira's paper which I had looked through earlier as well. When we were done, we stuffed it all back into the bag and discussed what to do. The plan: During 'Truth Or Dare', we will either dare them to take Lucy on a date or use truth to make them confess!!! And if that doesn't work...WE SHALL BRING OUT MIRA'S SECRET WEAPON! Just kidding, we'll just discuss this very 'calmly' with the males another time.
Lucy's POV:
I'm have a bad feeling those 3 are up to something...Let's try listen and...wait! Nu! They are up to something! They got a barrier in their mind, so it can't hear. Ugh, wait a second, WHY DO ERIK, MACBETH AND ZEREF ALSO HAVE MIND BARRIERS? NU! *sigh* It was fun while it lasted...
Erik's POV:
I'm have finally cleaned off that stubborn stain and am DONE WITH THE CLEANING! I smirk cos I'm pretty sure Lucy's found out about the mind barriers by now! I'm can't read her mind but she's not too good at hiding her emotions...in fact, she's as bad as her white-haired demon friend, Mirajane! She's crying chibi tears too. Adorable~~~wait what? Ugh! I need some serious help!
~~Flashback~~
(Erik's POV)
After everyone fell asleep, I was still wide awake, trying to figure out if I did, for a fact, love Lucy. The one I tried to kill twice....weird. Anyway, I'm gonna listen for something interesting...
"YOU'RE AWAKE?" I scream at Macbeth. Lucky the others are deep sleepers and the room is soundproof.
"So?"
"Say, do you like Lucy?" He went bright red and stuttered,"N-N-None o-o-of y-y-y-your b-bu-bus-business!"
"Of course it is! I...think I like her too!" I feel my face heating up as well.
"F-Fine! We're rivals from now on!" He says, still red.
Then the door opened and Zeref said,"Hello, I come in peace so don't kill me."
"Hi?" Me and Macbeth say in unison.
"Don't copy me" we say in unison again before giving up.
"Whatever, I love Lucy and I'm more than willing to fight for her love. Not physically. Now, I'll put mind barriers on all of us to make it fair. Lucy won't be able to tell now." Zeref says before leaving.
Me and Macbeth glare some more before going back to sleep.
~~Flashback End~~
Ugh...wait! That blonde from yesterday likes Lucy too! Needa tell Macbeth and Zeref. Wait...why should I?
Because Lucy likes fair fights so thus will impress her
Yeah, good idea...WAITAMINUTE WHO'RE YOU?
I am the extraordinary voice in your head that helps you with problems.
Dafuq? Why weren't you around when I almost died after losing to Natsu?
That had nothing to do with importance. I am important and only appear during the most urgent of your problems.
So me dying is less important than my first crush? Gee, thanks.
No problem! I'm glad you appreciate me, now SHOO!
You're one heck of an irritant.
"Macbeth! Zeref! We need to talk... privately." I smirk at Lucy.
"Sure/no prob!" They replied.
"Whatever. Sawyer, Richard. Help me wash the dishes?"
"I'm sorry miss Lucy, I'm going for my morning run." And Racer dashed out, not appreciating his time with Lucy.
"Oh yeah! I'll help!" Richard grabbed the cups. It took all my willpower not to rush and help Lucy.
Narrator's POV:
They went to a corner of the room and Erik grumbled, while glaring at the floor,"The blonde that popped into Lucy's house yesterday likes her too. You needa put that barrier thing on him too."
Zeref facepalmed and mumbled, "Another one?"
Macbeth cracked his knuckles but was freaking out on the inside.
It seems all of them do not like the... news. They went into the kitchen to help Lucy.
Sorano's POV:
"I vote ErLu! Erik and Lucy look sooo adorable together!" Mira squeals.
"No way Mira! MacLu for life! She said he was nicer!" Levy argued.
"Never! ZerCy forever! The good girl and bad boy classic!" I pout, thinking how lucky we are that we remembered to get mind barriers.
"Wait...arent we forgetting Laxus? Not that I ship LaLu..." Levy says.
"Hmmm......They don't look that cute together." Mira taps her chin, deep in thought.
"Uh-uh! No way in a million years. Their story is not interesting at all!" I say.
"True, she only thinks of him as a friend." Levy agrees.
"What about Gajeel? I think he likes Lucy too. I still ship ErLu but GaLu would be interesting." Mira suddenly pipes up.
"Wait wait wait...Ga-Gajeel loves Lucy?" Asks Levy, sounding so heartbroken.
"Uh yeah! Have you been living under a rock? Anyway, I ship Jevy! Jet and Levy! So cute!" Mira says, oblivious.
"Oh...ok." Levy is close to tears.
"Um...I have no idea who that is so I don't ship."
"Hm...Well! Just in case, I made one plan+bio for GaLu too!" Mira squeals some more.
"We should whisper in case they hear us!!!" I whisper-shout. Then i read up on GaLu.
"Hm...ok...this is sorta interesting too." I mention.
.^.timeskip to the others come.^.
"HELLOOOOOOOOO! INTRO TIME GUYS! Where's Gajeel?" Lucy yells.
"He said he forgot to pack so he'll come later." Laxus replies, bored. I bet he's frustrated that she's thinking of someone else and not him.
"Well, whatever. INTRODUCE YOURSELVES NICELY!" Lucy glares over to Zeref, Macbeth and Erik, the troublemakers of today. They shiver in fear, YAS! FEAR HER PEASENTS! We repeat this afternoon and Lucy ordered dinner because there were way too many people coming so she didn't wanna cook. So she ordered some...pizza thing. She says pepperoni and cheese is awesome so...we're gonna try it.
Erik's POV:
I really wanna just kiss her nice, pink lips...wait what? AH! I'M NOT USED TO THIS!
Hiya! I'm back to help;)
What advice can you give then? Wow, I'm getting way too desperate if I'm asking a voice in my head.
Whatever, just get Sawyer to help you. You're gonna sit next to her for dinner and get Sawyer to push so that she kisses you and it looks like she's the one who did it. Tada! I'm smarter than you! You don't deserve me.
Touché. Hm...Not a bad plan though... I'll try it!
Bye again! I know, I'm fabulous!
Oh shut up!
Gajeel's POV:
Bunny Girl is real cool. I love how her beautiful golden hair sparkles in the light, how I could get lost in her deep, chocolate brown eyes, her hourglass figure, how powerful she is, how cute she looks and acts, how her smile can brighten up anything...
#thisgoesonforapproximately 1 hour#
And lastly, how resilient she is! Wait... how long have I been thinking?*checks time* HOLY CRAP!I'M F***ING LATE AS HELL! CHARGE!!!!
Mira's POV:
Gajeel...YOU SHALL DIE BY THE HANDS OF THE DEMON!HE'S SOO LA-
*bam* Lucy's door breaks open and Gajeel stands there, holding a bag, panting and sweating like heck.
"Gajeel? I thought you weren't coming. Why you so late?" Lucy asks, leaving her four admirers jealous. Very very jealous.
"S-Sorry! I forgot the time!" He half yells and half pants.
"Well...another intro session." Lucy sighs. And then history basically repeated itself for the 3rd time. Except this time, everyone but Gajeel was bored. Anyway...pizza! THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN MY SHIPS BESIDES FREED! Ok, drama Queen, stop it. The doorbell rang and Lucy opened the door. Wait...when was it fixed?
"Pizza delivery for a Miss Lucy Heartfilia. Two large pepperoni and cheese pizzas." The guy read off his list.
"Thanks, see ya!" And Lucy slammed the door. She put the food on the table and we ate. Silencio~~~
Erik's POV:
Ok, deeeeeeeeeeeeep breaths. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...I CAN DO THIS! Not...AH! At least Sawyer agreed to help. Oh well, I told him to do it while everyone was distracted but everyone is currently alert and silent! Oh God save me.
(They'll just chat, this will be long so I did the convo in a different way, hope it's ok. Also, if no name in front means whover's POV it is, is thinking. Like this POV is Erik so if no name in front, Erik is thinking. Sorry if I don't make sense, sorrryyy)
Mira:"Let's talk! This silence is boring."
GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!
Erik:"About what?"
Laxus:"Da heck I'd know."
Lucy:"This is the weirdest conversation ever."
Macbeth:"We should stick with silent eating."
Levy:"No, we're going to talk, then after dinner,*pause to smirk* we'll play 'Truth Or Dare'."
Fairy Tail and Lucy:"NOOO"
Juvia:"Juvia is done eating. She will go to Lucy-san's room to wait"*runs away*
Sawyer:"This is getting boring. I'm done too so I'm going out."
Sawyer gets up and runs off, 'accidentally' pushing Lucy onto me, our lips touching. Lucy's eyes went wide before she blushed, getting redder and redder by the moment. She squeezed her eyes shut. Aw, so cute~...ah! I'll never get used to being in love. Anyway, it's so hard not to smirk but I just need to think of not breaking our perfect kiss and I won't smirk. Silence returns...
Mirajane's POV:
Ooh! ErLu is CANNON! I WIN! ERLU ERLU ERLU!!! THEY KISSSSSSSSSS!:D I don't realize that I've begun my weird dance from this afternoon again... until Lucy pulls her lips away and looks at me. Whups! FREED! SAW! ME! DANCE! I'm crying my chibi tears again as I go back to my pizza.(she knows that she's crying this time) Freed, whom-thanks to Lucy-was sitting next to me, laughed,"Nice moves Mira!"
"U-um...thanks?" I smile nervously. My face gets warm as I look back to ErLu to save me from embarrassment. Then, more knocks on the door.
"Gajeel forgot about me." I hear Panther Lily complain.
"Teehee! Gajeel-kun~come and pick up your lil kitty cat!" Lucy laughs.
"S***!!!I'M SORRY I FORGOT!" Gajeel yells, freaking out.
Wow...back to pizza!
.^.timeskip, they're in Lucy's room.^.
Lucy's POV:
Nuuuuuuu! Mira's truth or dare time! She spins the bottle and...It lands on me! I'm so unlucky.
Mira:"Truth Or Dare Lucy!"
Lucy:"Truth."
Mira:"Tell us about your dream last night!"
Lucy:"Wait...how did you know!?!"
Mira:"Just a guess, now TELL!"*smirk*
Lucy:"I-I dreamt about Macbeth..."*blush*
Macbeth:"Wh-What was it about?"*blush*
Lucy:"N-Nothing! Back to the game! I'll spin!"*spins*
Oh it landed on Gajeel!
Gajeel:"Dare."
Lucy:"I dare you to...kiss Levy-chan!"
Gajeel:"Whaaaaat? Whyyyyyyyy?"
Lucy:"Cuz I say so!"*wink*
Gajeel went over to Levy-chan and kissed her for less than a second before going back.
Mira:"Aw, you're no fun!"
Gajeel:"I'm spinning"
It landed on Erik.
Erik:"Dare."
Gajeel:"I dare to battle Lucy!"*evil smirk*
Erik:"NOOO! MY LIFE!"
Lucy:"Later or tomorrow,  not now. Spin the bottle, Erik."
It landed on...LAXUS!
Erik:"Truth-"
Laxus:"Dare! Just, dare."
Lucy:"That was rude, Laxus!"
Laxus:"Sorry."
Erik:"I dare you to dance Mira's weird dance!"
Laxus:"My life ends before you, Erik!"
Oh my gawd! Laxus has absolutely no dance talent! I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt!
Laxus:"THERE!DONE!"
He's mad.
Erik:"Sure, your turn!"
Oh wow, he's still smirking. Wonder when his stupid smirk will be removed? Ooh! It landed on Droy!
Laxus:"I'm pretty sure you want truth."
Droy:"Yeah."
Laxus:"Mkay, if you could marry one person here, who would it be?"
He knows these sorta questions? I always thought he was just a rough guy.
Droy:"LEVY OF COURSE!"
He spins and...ME AGAIN!??!?!
Lucy:"Dare"
Droy:"Ok, I dare you to go on a date with Gajeel tomorrow."
Lucy:"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'VE GOT 6 CRIMINALS UNDER MY CARE AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GO ON A DATE WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS?DROYYYYYYY! CHANGE!"
Droy:"Sorry."
I facepalmed.
I spin...HAHAHA! MIRA!!!!
Lucy:"Truth Or Dare?"
Mira:"Dare"
Lucy:"Ok, I dare you kiss Freed."
She blushes like heck and goes over to Freed.
Lucy:"Wait! On the lips."
Mira:"WHAAAAAAAAT"
I smirk. She kisses him and they both blush madly before Mira runs back to her seat and spins the bottle. It lands on...MACBETH!
Macbeth:"Dare."
Mira:"Ok, I dare you to kiss the one you have a crush on, if she's here."
Mira smirked devilishly. I watch closely and see Macbeth getting super red and walking towards me...WAIT! ME!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!!??! He kissed me on the lips and ran back to his seat.
Mira:"Ooh~!ON THE LIPS!"
Levy-chan:"AH-HAH! I WIN GUYS! MACLU IS CANNON!"
Mira:"NO WAY! ERLU IS CANNON! HE STOLE HER 1ST KISS!"
Sorano:"ZEREF! YOU IDIOT! I WAS VOTING ZERCY!"
Then they quarrelled while everyone, including me, went silent with our faces->-_-
Lucy:"IS THAT SERIOUSLY WHAT YOU GUYS WERE DISCUSSING EARLIER?"
Sorano, Mira, Levy-chan:"Yep."
Everyone:*facepalm*/*sweatdrop*
Mira:"Now...Since I've lost my patience, Macbeth, Erik, Gajeel Redfox, Laxus Dreyar and Zeref, I want you all to confess your undying love for Lucy Heartfilia and then we can continue 'Truth Or Dare'!"
Wait wait wait...THEY CAN'T ALL LOVE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Lucy:"SHUT THE HELL UP, MIRA! NO ONE LOVES ME AND I LOVE NO ONE!"
Sorano, Levy-chan and Mira:"Suuurre ya don't!*evil smirk*"
Zeref:"SERIOUSLY? THAT'S WHY YOU'VE BEEN SMIRKING SO DAMN MUCH?*blush*"
Lucy:"Ooh~!You look so cute blushing!" I poke his cheeks, making him redder.
Sorano:"MUAHAHAHA! FINALLY! ZERCY IS CANNON!"
-_- is all over everyone's face, except Metal Brain, Laxy, Macbeth, Erik and Zercy...WHAT! NU! ZEREF! Anyway, they're all blushing their stupid heads off. I check the time aaaand...
Lucy:"HALLELUJAH! IT'S 11! BEDTIME! CONTINUE IN THE MORNING AFTER ME AND ERIK BATTLE! GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!"
<><><><><><Author's Note><><><><><
This is long-ish chap cuz I'm so...luo suo. If you don't know what that means, I don't know how to explain, so sorry. Also, here is the link for the video I made on YouTube. I originally made it for this chap but cannot find, so check it out at: https://youtu.be/SnW7axBY4NI