DAMN IT, ERIK!

Macbeth's POV:
Erik is so f***ing dead. HOW DARE HE TELL LUCY?
Zeref's POV:
I had to be dragged into a OTP argument. I just had to. DAMN, ERIK! YOU STARTED THIS!
Lucy's POV:
Save meeeeeeeeee from this chaos! I HATE YOU, ERIK! YOU HAD TO START THIS!
Mirajane's POV:
DAMN YOU, ERIK! COULD YOU BE MORE OF A GENTLEMAN? I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT WHAT LUCY LIKED IN A GUY!!!
Sorano's POV:
ERIK, YOU IDIOT! DID YOU WANT TO KILL US ALL? YOU KNOW ZEREF BELONGS WITH LUCY!
Sawyer's POV:
Damn, Erik, Zeref got mad cos of you. I'm thinking, maybe I should keep myself out of these arguments and near death situations by not helping anyone with weird plans anymore.
Richard's POV:
OH YEAH! The love! It's all for love! Love makes the world go round! Oh yeah, but we could've died when Erik got Zeref angry though.
Wendy's POV:
Laxus! Where's my ship? T^T Why even Erik can confess but Laxus won't? DAMN, ERIK, NO FAIR!

"LAXUS-SAN!" I sob. Whyyyyyyyy?
Laxus's POV:
Why the hell is this related to me? Lucy clearly cares for Zeref. And anyway, I need to talk to Lyon and Erik about publicly harassing Lucy.
Elfman's POV:
THEY NEED TO BE MORE MANLY!

"MAN UP! YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN IF YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE? OR EVEN CONFESS AT ALL? AND ERIK NEEDS TO BE MORE GENTLEMAN!" I yell. I flex. THEY'RE NOT MANLY AT ALL!!!
Juvia's POV:
ERIK-SAN IS STEALING THE WRONG LOVE RI- I MEAN, GIRL! LYOLU SHALL PREVAIL!
Lyon's POV:
LUCY-CHAN IS MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE! (Yeah right, you used to like Juvia. Lyon: GO BACK TO THE STORY!) ERIK SHALL NOT STEAL MY DARLING LUCY-CHAN AS GRAY STOLE JUVIA-CHAN! (Yeah right, he already stole her. Just not as dramatically as with Gray and Juvia. Lyon: URUSAI!)
Bickslow's POV:
Damn, Erik! You be gettin' in deep trouble, involving yourself directly with these ships. Lucky you, Mira be on yo side!
Freed's POV:
DAMN IT, ERIK! Now that Mira has you in her ship, she's spending too much time with and on you! I have no time with her! (Not like you had much time with her from the beginning. Freed: -_-)
Evergreen's POV:
Damn, Erik! You can handle your love life pretty coolly! Unlike me... (You are so staring at Elfman. Evergreen: I'M NOT! *looks at Elfman*)
Gajeel's POV:
DAMN! ERIK, DON'T GO AROUND FLIRTING WITH BUNNY GIRL LIKE THAT!
Levy's POV:
DAMN THAT STUPID ERIK! MY MACLU!!! MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP!!!!!!
Happy's POV:
Fishy fishy fish fish. I am the going to train and learn all the Fish Magic and become the Greatest Fish Mage in the whole wide world! And...

"Here's a fish to make you feel better, Lushee!" I pass her my fish. I have another one for Carla^.^

"Thanks Happy but I'm fine." She smiles at me. She really looks like Lisanna used to. ;-;

Suddenly, a person was fell into Lucy's arms and crushed my fish. T0T

"ERIK!" Lucy helped him up. DAMN YOU ERIK, THE FISH I GAVE LUCY! Wait...Mira is gonna...

"AH HAH, THE ERLU!" Mira screamed, dragging the poor guy away. I kinda liked NaLu. :(

I guess GaLu is my second favourite which moved up to first since Natsu is being mean. D;

And also, ERIK IS MEAN! Not as mean as New Natsu but still mean. He was publicly flirting with Lucy which would normally trigger my "YOOUUUUU LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE HER!" but this time, nah. Because I don't ship him and Lucy. Great, now I'm involved with the ships. Oh well, now it's The Exceeds vs every other OTP person here. All da ladies gonna kill us. AYE!
Carla's POV:
This...is...absolute...chaos. And something shocking has happened, or rather, not happened. Happy hasn't bugged me about giving me his fish yet. Gajeel seems like he'd do ok with Lucy though. And I think this makes me a GaLu shipper.*sweatdrop* And also, COULD ERIK BE ANY MORE IRRITATING? Geez, and I thought Lyon was the worst.
Panther Lily's POV:
The GaLu is the Ultimate ship around. I have no idea why they are fighting over other ships though. I also have no idea why GaLu is only shipped by the Exceeds. Damn, Erik, you snagged Mira, the OTP Master.
Jet & Droy's POV:
LEVY! ERIK UPSET LEVY!! DAMN YOU, ERIK!!!

<><><><><><><Author's Note><><><><

I kinda made this chappie for fun. Don't kill me, guys! Also, I decided it would be fun to give you guys a mini competition. Guess which are the two Dragons that intercepted last chappie. I will give your ship/ships a biggie moment in the next chappie.