THE MATCHMAKERS ARRIVE

Mirajane's POV:
"Oh my gawsh! Really?" Levy squeals.
"I know right! Sooooooooooo romantic!!!!" I squeal with her. The bad thing is, it's 9.30 already and people are staring at us because we sorta squealed too loud. The good thing is, we're almost at Lucy's house! I've been explaining things to Levy while we stroll to Lucy's house.
.^.timeskip to Lucy's house.^.
Yea! We're here...it's 10...AHHHH! PRECIOUS TEASING AND MATCHMAKING TIME HAS BEEN WASTED!*sobs* Oh well...moping about outside Lucy's house isn't gonna help. Plus, it would actually waste more time. Anyway, time to begin operation:Love & Lucy!
I'm gonna have to get some private time with Ang-Sorano to discuss. Hm...Oh well, I'll figure it out later.
"WE'RE HEEEEEEEERE!" Levy squeals really high-pitched.
"LUUUUUUUCYYYYYYYY! OPEN UP! IT'S LEVY & MIRA!!!!!" I squeal even more high-pitched. I hear a male's voice shouting and then Lucy is so loud I hear her scream back,"SHUT UP ERIK! MY FRIENDS ARE VISITING AND THEY WON'T KILL YOU! AND PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES!" And then the sound of 2 pairs of feet running down the stairs.
"Hey guys! Come in!" Lucy smiles. The maroon-haired, shirtless guy behind her.
"This is Erik! He's a perverted asshole but you'll get used to it."
"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT A PERV!"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS WHEN A BUNCH FEMALES ARE GONNA BE AROUND? NOW GO WEAR YOUR SHIRT OR ELSE!"Lucy yells, authority clear in her voice.
"Fine!"He grumbles.
"See? You're a perv cos you wanna be topless!" Lucy smirked.
"IT'S FRICKIN HOT HERE! WHADDYA THINK?" He glares before going up and into her guest room.
"Sooooooooooo Lucy...is he your boyfriend?" Me and Levy smirk.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HE'S A PERVERTED ASSHOLE! AND MACBETH IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!"
"Oooh~so you like this Macbeth person!" I squeal again.
"LU-CHAN'S IN LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE!!!!!!!!!"Levy squeals.
"I'M NOT! MACBETH IS JUST NICER THAN ERIK THE PERVERTED ASSHOLE!" Lucy yells, her face red.
"Then why're you blushing?" I smirk.
"Look guys, I'm not in love and I'm not gonna hold the door all day. Are you gonna come in or not?" Lucy sighs. Whoopsy! Forgot we were still at the door. We go in and Lucy screams,"WAKE UP GUYS! WAKE UP OR I'M COMING UP TO KICK YOU!" In a flash, 4 boys and Sorano pop up. When she sees me, she lights up. I signal to my bag to tell her my papers are in it and she signals to her bedroom with Lucy.
"Introduce yourselves or I'll beat you up! Where's Zeref?" Lucy asks.
"Boo!" A blackhead, not racist, I mean like, a black-haired guy, appeared and smiled.
"Oh hey! Ok, now introduce yourselves nicely. Or else!" Wow, Lucy became what Happy and the pink thing at Fairy Tail call 'Scary Lucy'. They said Edolas Lucy was really scary so they called her 'Scary Lucy' but she tried to murder them a few times after that.
"Erik, codename Cobra." The earlier-shirtless-now-not male said.
The guy, with half white and half black long hair and lots of make-up for some strange reason, said,"My codename is Midnight but my real name is Macbeth."
The weird blonde with a big nose and problems with standing still said, "I was formerly known as Racer but my name is Sawyer. Nice to meet you, friends of Miss Lucy."
"OH YEAH! My name is Richard. My codename was Hoteye but please call me Richard! OH YEAH!" The one with long orange hair, he is also the tallest, said.
And then Sorano said,"Hey Hey, demon Mira! Watashiwa Sorano desu! Codename, Angel!" She winked.
"Hi guys! I'm the famous demon Mirajane Strauss! I hate what Fairy Tail did to Lucy, especially Team Natsu. You may or may not know about it but Lucy will probably tell you soon if not." I smile.
"HI! I'M LEVY MCGARDEN AND I LOVE BOOKS! IS LUCY DATING ONE OF YOU? Excluding Sorano." She squeals but says the last part dully.
"I have trained you well, my matchmaking student!" I laugh. Sawyer and Richard shake their heads...at least I think Sawyer did, he moves too much. Buuuut
.
.
.
ERIK THE PERVERTED ASSHOLE AND MACBETH THE MAKE-UP EMO ARE BLUSHING!SQUEEEEEE! YAS! THIS! IS! A! GIFT! FROM! THE! HEAVENSSSSSS! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD! Then everyone stares at me and I realize I'm hopping around with my hands in the air and a huuuuuuge smile on my face.
"Um...you must be Zeref right?" I say, trying, hoping and praying that they would forget my weird dance moves. OH NUUU! I WAS GONNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE TONIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE DOING THAT TO MY OTP BUT NOW LUCY'S PROBS GONNA MAKE ME DANCE FOR FREED MY WEIRD DANCE!*bawls* I didn't realise that I'm now crying chibi-style. . .
"Um...your name?" I smile nervously.
"Yes, mua iz thee great! The one! The only! Zeref! Hi weirdo." He says. We all crack up.
"Cool, I didn't know even you could have a soft side." Levy says.
He pouts, whines and emphasises on the word, 'everyone',"Heyyyyyyy, why's everyone opinion on me the same thing?"
"Let's go put our stuff Levy!" I smirk, remembering what we came for.
"Yeah! And Sorano can bring us cos Lucy is busy~~!" She smirks back. MY FAITHFUL AND LOYAL STUDENT! Ok, that's enough drama, Mira...I CAN'T! I WAS BORN TO BE A DRAMA QUEEN! Sorano laughs and waves to Lucy, making her pout.
We run up, giggling.
"So, Mira, you gotta take the papers! I'm having heart attack every few seconds about her finding out. And Levy, was it, help me and Mira arrange the papers cos they sorta got messed up in my hurried attempt to hide them."
"Sure thing!"
"No prob!"
And then
.
.
.
We get to work, sorting out approximately 5 billion gazillion million pieces of A4 sized paper. After that, we use the laminator that I brought for no reason to laminate the papers and then we stapled them separately and stuffed it all into my bag. (Yes, laminators have been invented but nothing else.) We started chatting as if nothing happened so as not to arouse curosity. Then Lucy screamed,"GET LOST ERIK! YOU WANNA CHANGE, YOU DO IT IN THE TOILET! NOT WHILE I'M TRYING TO MAKE BREAKFAST! AND MACBETH AND ZEREF! GLARING THE HELL OUT IF EACH OTHER IS TECHNICALLY NOT PRODUCTIVE SO STOP IT! AT LEAST SAWYER AND RICHARD ARE ACTUALLY TRYING SOMETHING!" Woah, her temper got worse...
<><><><><><Author's Note><><><><><
Hey there! If y'all don't vote, I'm gonna just trust my gut instinct k? Hope you like it and I'm so HAPPY! PEOPLE ARE NOT ONLY READING MY BOOK'S BUT ALSO ADDING THEM TO THEIR READING LIST☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺