Chapter 11

A/N hey everyone. So here's the latest chapter. Thanks for all the support since I posted my rant. This chapter is dedicated to DixonCharm778 , thank you for the encouragement and telling me not to give up. It just takes one person to give positive feedback to make it all worth it.
Anyways this didn't feel like my best chapter but hope you all like it :)
And I'm sorry....you'll understand why at the end....

Chapter 11
I woke up by a sudden coldness hitting my face, my head was pounding and it took a moment to focus on what was going on.

"Rise and shine sleepin' beauty," I heard a voice say.

Once my eyes had finally refocused, I got a good looking around, I tried to move and realised my hands and feet were taped to a chair. I looked around and saw I was in a room, small, tight, no windows and I was drenched.

"Ya got a good rest?" I looked to the side and there was Merle sitting in the corner. I didn't say anything and just faced the front again.

"Come on darlin' don't be like that, I won't hurt ya," he stood up and walked over, he bent over in front of me so that his face was almost on mine, "Ya been out for a while."

I still didn't feel a need to say anything.

"Do ya know my brother?"

I didn't reply.

"Silent type aye? Well let's see what we can do about that," and that's when his fist collided with the side of my face. My head had snapped to the side and it took a second before I lifted it. I tasted metallic in my mouth with suggested something was bleeding. I spat what was in my mouth to his feet and then another fist connected with my stomach.

"It'll be easier to tell me," he commented and another hit to the face.

"Where..." hit, "Is..." hit, "My," hit, "Brother."

He then paused and I took a second to breathe, this wasn't anything new to me, at least he wasn't hitting the same spot every time.....

"Where..." hit, "Is..." hit, "Ya," hit, "Group."

"Merle keep ya hands off her!" I heard through the wall as I lowered my head to refocus.

"Don't go nowhere darlin', we ain't done yet."

And with that he left the room. I didn't hear anything for a little while until, I heard yelling.

"Last chance. Where's your group?" Pause and what then sounded like growling noises started, "All right. Suit yourself. You're a pretty big snack for this fella. But you know what they say, he's gonna be hungry again in an hour. Go! Run, boy!" Then a door slammed shut, and there was growling and smashing. Did Merle place a walker in there?

I then heard some concerned screams coming from Glenn and the groans started to get louder.

"Glenn!" I yelled as loud as I could manage.

Glenn then screamed loudly and the moans had stopped, every noise had stopped, everything was quiet.

"Glenn!" I yelled again.

"I'm ok," he replied, "You?"

"I'm alright," I mustered before my eyes got really heavy and my head dropped out of exhaustion.

Next thing I knew I woke up in a bed, I looked around and saw a figure siting on a chair a bit away. I sat up way to fast but still managed to move to the corner bringing my knees up into my chest.

"It's ok," he spoke, "I won't hurt you."

I looked at him sceptically.

"You have every right to be sceptical, but I had no idea what he was doing to you. I would have stopped it immediately otherwise."