Chapter 19

A/N hey everyone so here it is chapter 19, so sorry it took so long but as I've explained I am so busy with uni and visiting my family and my boyfriend breaking up with me....so basically my life is a rollercoaster at the moment.
Anyways leave you comments and let me know what you all think :)

Chapter 19

Daryl's POV

"They seemed nice enough, but I was ready to go. We just got here, but, damn, it was time to go. When I told them about DC, a wink and a nod from the head asshole in charge, they pulled their guns and it was right back to our regularly scheduled shitstorm," Abraham spoke.

"Before they put you in here, you didn't see Tyreese?" Sasha asked.

"No," Michonne spoke.

"Good," Sasha spoke.

"Char?" I asked, "Anyone seen her?"

"Not since the prison," Glenn spoke.

"What about Beth?" Maggie asked.

"I was with her, she was taken," I replied, "Black car with a white cross painted on it. I tried to follow it. I tried."

"But she's alive?" Maggie asked.

"She's alive."

We were all gearing up with whatever we had on us, shoe laces, belt buckles, anything.

"All right, got four of them pricks coming our way," I spoke looking out the gap in the cart.

"Y'all know what to do," Rick spoke, "Go for their eyes first. Then their throats."

"Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car. Now!" a guy spoke and then the roof opened up and a canister of some sort was dropped in. Smoke was everywhere, filling the cart. Rick, Bob, me and Glenn were taken bound and gagged. A bag was on my head and was pulled of when we reached some sort of room. Looking around I was glad that Char wasn't here.

We were thrown in front of an animal feedin' trough, still bound and gagged. I didn't know what would happen next but they hit some guy on the back of the head with a baseball bat and then slit his throat, they went along the line of men they had and continued to do so. I looked away, countin' my blessin's now that Char wasn't here.

Gareth then walked into the room, "Hey, guys. What were your shot counts?"

He wrote something down as they moved over to Glenn but Gareth stopped them.

"Hey! Your shot count?" he asked.

"Crap, man, I'm sorry," one of the guys spoke, "It was my first roundup."

"After you're done here, go back to your point and count the shells," Gareth spoke, "Kaylee won't be gathering them until tomorrow."

"Hey," Bob yelled muffled, "Hey, let me talk to you."

"Four from A, four from D?" Gareth asked.

"Yeah," one of the guys spoke.

"Hey, let me talk to you for a minute," Bob spoke again, "Let me talk to you for a minute. Let me talk to you for a minute."

"What?" Gareth spoke pulling down Bob's gag, "What?"

"Don't do this. We can fix this," Bob spoke.

"No, you can't," Gareth spoke.

"You don't have to do this," Bob yelled when Gareth wanted to put his gag back up, "We told you there's a way out of all this. You just have to take a chance. We have a man who knows how to stop it. He has a cure. We just have to get him to Washington. You don't have to do this, man. We can put the world back to how it was."