Chapter 18

A/N hey everyone. So here's chapter 18 hope you all like it.
So I've had a lot of messages that go along the lines of 'I know what you're going to do. Please don't do it' everyone needs to understand, and I going to be very blunt about this - ITS MY STORY and I'll do whatever I want. Don't like it don't read it and don't send me negative comments. I'm sorry to sound negative and nasty but this is how it is deal with it. I have a plan for this story that's where I'm taking it. I've been asking for feedback and no one has given me any so you'll just have to deal with whatever I choose for this story.
Sorry about that but I had to get it out of my system.
Enjoy :)

Chapter 18

"Charlie?" Carol looked worried, should I tell her what was going on?

"Charlie?"

I snapped out of it and looked at her, she had a genuine look of worry planted on her face.

"Charlie, are you?" she asked and I nodded, "How is that possible?"

I shook my head as tears lined my eyes, "I don't know, it shouldn't be."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure," I replied, "Started to feel weird a few weeks around, then I realised I missed it but I thought it was just stress or something, then I missed it again and I started to feel sick all the time."

"Wait you risked getting sick, going on that run when you knew."

I nodded, "I didn't want to believe it though. I mean the doctors told me it was impossible."

"Does Daryl know?"

"I was going to tell him after he stopped being mad about me leaving."

"Ow Charlie," Carol looked sympathetic, "It's going to be ok."

The tears started to fall and I shook my head, "I thought it would when we had the prison, now look at us, we had nothing. Gonna end up like Lori."

"Don't say that, we'll find a place."

"It could be worse, doctor warned me that even if by some miracle it did happen, I could never carry the full term, meaning I lose it and eats its way out of me."

"We won't let that happen," Carol spoke, "But you need to stay positive, once we've rested for a few days we'll go to terminus, chance are Daryl's seen the signs too, he might be there."

"He might not be."

We sat there in silence for a while before I stood up and laid down on the couch and fell into a deep slumber, I didn't have a clue what to do.

I woke up the next morning to screaming and a high pitched whistle. I sat up and looked around to find Tyreese looking out the window.

"Everything ok?" I asked standing up and walking over.

"I don't think so," Tyreese replied motioning me to look out the window and I did. Carol and Lizzie were crouched down by a walker although, Lizzie was crying.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, my guess, Carol killed the walker, Lizzie doesn't like it," Tyreese turned around and walked away and I took the kettle of the stove, turning the gas off.

"Help me get water?" I turned to find Tyreese standing behind me.

I nodded, "Sure."

"Where's Carol and Mica?" I asked when we walked out of the cabin.

"Food run," Ty replied.

"Lizzie, Judith?"

"Inside."