Chapter 15

A/N hey everyone. So I promised to try to update and guess what I have one in me 😀
So here it is. There is an unexpected plot twist so hope you all like that or not considering the twist 😱😱
So I'm gonna try this one more time before I'll give up trying; but I'm opening one more Q & A, you can ask me anything about the story, the plot, characters etc. Hopefully I get a bit of a response this time.
Message me or comment and I'll answer any questions in the next chapter.
Anyways enjoy!

Chapter 15

"Morning sleepy head."

"Morning grumble bum," I groaned rolling over onto my side. I felt an arm snake around my waist and soft kisses placed along my neck.

"Time to get up."

I rolled back over onto my back and finally opened my eyes to be met by his blue ones. He placed a hand onto my cheek and stocked my skin with his thumb.

"What?" I asked starting to feel self-conscious.

"Ya beautiful," he whispered still looking into my eyes.

"I keep telling ya, ya dreamin'," I laughed.

"No, I'm not."

He lowered his lips on mine and he laid on top of me. I broke the kiss, sat up and leaned over to grab what I was looking for.

"Sit down beside me," I spoke softly.

"Why?" he asked.

"Please," I begged, he did as he was told and sat down beside me. I held up the camera to face us, "Please smile."

He looked at war with himself but he finally nodded as I raised the camera, aimed the best I could and took a picture. The Polaroid came out and I shook it before I took a look. It was a cute picture, both of us smiling, very close together, in a couple way I mean. Daryl took the camera out of my hand and lifted it himself, as I was about to smile he held a hand on my cheek and pulled me to face him and placed his lips on mine for a passionate kiss, he then placed his forehead on mine and the camera clicked.

"Come on, let's get breakfast," Dare spoke as he pulled back and stood up, he reached out a hand and I took it, he helped me up. I knew he wasn't much for this emotional stuff but it was sweet he cooperate for even five minutes. He put down the camera and the photos and I quickly tied up my hair as Daryl opened the hatch and climbed down. I followed behind and we walked out of the tower just in time to hear what sounded like a gunshot.

"Was that?" I asked.

Daryl nodded, "Coming from D."

"Help! Help!" One of the young girls ran out of the block followed by her sister.

"Please, come quick!" her sister yelled.

"Girls, what happened?" I asked them as they approached.

"Walkers," one of the just managed to breath.

I didn't hesitate to run towards the cell, I knew Daryl was right behind me.

"Char!" I heard him yell, "Stop!"

I didn't listen as I ran through the door into the cell block and got my knife out of my belt. I ran through the door and saw the first walker stabbing my knife into its skull. I ignored all the people and went straight for the next walker stabbing it in the head, suddenly I was knocked over and holding back a walkers as it tried to take a bite. It didn't take long for someone to put a knife in the head and that someone pulled the walker off and held out a hand.

"Thanks," I spoke.

"Ya an idiot," he replied.

"But ya love me," I smirked turning around seeing my knife on the floor, I quickly picked it up and looked around for my next kill. I saw a walker heading for a young girl, I ran over grabbed the walker causing it to turn to face me, I didn't hesitate to stab my knife into its forehead causing it to drop to the ground.