0.3

Note: The bit about Luke was written weeks before the Rolling Stone article was released. It is purely coincidental.

I'm here on a mission and I will not fail.

I took a deep breath and entered the nightclub. The music blared, for once it didn't sound so comforting, I wasn't sure if I liked it like that, it had no meaning to me anymore. The smell of sweat and alcohol filled the air, an unpleasant mixture. The outfit I had on was not one that you would normally find me in, it was one that had been shoved to back of the closet just incase. I'm not a party girl, I'd rather not be here, but Calum invited me, the boys were all going out and he wanted me to come as well.

Over the short time that I've known the 5SOS boys, I've come to learn that Calum was- I guess you could use- persistent, if he wanted you to go somewhere he didn't give up until you agreed. That's not always a bad thing though, if it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have even thought about going out tonight, I'd probably be watching Netflix in the dark.

"You made it!" Calum cheered, I smiled and greeted the four boys, Ashton grunted in response but it was more then what I normally got from him.

After a couple of drinks, I was dragged by Michael to the dance floor. Looking around I saw Luke grinding with some blonde, they were probably going to hook-up tonight and never speak again, but I guess that's the life of a rock star. Michael and I danced for a little while, he said he was going to get another drink and asked if I wanted one, I shook my head. I needed to try and stay as sober as possible without looking like I wasn't enjoying myself.

I was alone in the middle of a club my surroundings were blurry. Maybe that's why I jumped when someone touch my shoulder, "Want to dance?" The stranger asked in a low voice. I accepted despite seeing his face, after a couple songs he led me towards the back.

It wasn't till then that I saw his face, "Ashton?" I gasped, he didn't reply.

He slammed me against the back wall, his lips found my neck quickly biting and sucking. I shivered feeling his lips on my shoulder. He pressed a soft kiss on my shoulder lingering for a moment, before kissing up until he reached my neck. I swallowed when I felt his lips kiss my neck slowly, his sweet kisses were driving me insane. I couldn't resist any longer, I turned around and attached my lips to his, my fingers running through his hair.

-

My eyes opened, groaning from the sunlight seeping through the curtains, "Good morning sunshine" A voice sung.

"Fuck off Kat" I cursed my head pounding.

She huffed, "Just because you have a hangover, doesn't mean you're allowed to take it out on me"

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up, muttering an apology, I walked into my bathroom. I brushed my hair and removed the make-up from last night. I looked like an absolute mess, it actually worried me, I only looked this bad when I got completely wasted, and judging by the fact that I couldn't remember all of last night, I think I know why I look this bad.

"Kat?" I called out, "Where are we going today?"

I waited for her response, "We're going to city to do some shit, but we need to talk about last night too" She informed me.

"Ready" I announced, Kat looked up from her phone.

We drove into London city, it seemed that I was there so often now because of the 5SOS boys but it didn't really matter to me. I've always loved cities, all the skyscrapers, the tourists bustling through the streets, and during the holiday times or on the weekend you could hear the excited chatter from children.

"Who brought me home?" I asked her. Kat and I share an apartment, we moved out of home after graduating from high school, it just made things easier for us.

She paused, trying to remember his name, "Ashton?" She asked.

"Yeah, Ashton" I nodded.

"He was attractive" She smirked, noticing my change in facial expressions she realised and gasped, "He's the one?" I nodded.

Kat's the only person who knows about my mission. I wasn't meant to tell her, but I felt like I needed to, she's my best friend. I'd trust her with my life.

"Just be careful" She sighed.

Kat wasn't completely for this idea, but she knew that I had no choice in this. I would have to follow through with this task until the very end.

"I'll try my best"

****

That middle bit went from 0-100 real quick.

I finally got something happening between Bella and Ashton, you know, besides him ignoring her.

What did you think of Kat? She'll probably be in these chapters just in the background, not as a main character but just as the best friend.

This will probably be the smallest chapter in my book. I just don't know how to elaborate on this while keeping the mystery. I'll probably add more to this later.

I wrote the plan up, and I have a few blank spaces for chapters, just in case I need to add something, but at the moment this is looking to be around 35 chapters long.

Does anyone even read these? Comment "No tongue with butt" if you read my Author's Notes.

Stay Beautiful

- Jacqui xx