I'm here on a mission and I will not fail.

All my thoughts are on this mission, it's been another week and I've finally gotten on Michael's good side. It took him a little bit longer for him to trust me though, I had to explain everything a couple of times before he believed me.

This morning I had received a text from Michael telling me that the two of us were going to spend the day together. On the drive there I managed to get Michael to tell me where we were heading despite trying to keep it a secret.

Our first destination was Port Jackson or more commonly referred to as Sydney Harbour, starting off by getting into a boat and just travelling slowly around the water. "We don't exactly have a ferris wheel where you can see all the sights, but we'll be spending a lot of time in this area so I figured we may as well go on the water" Michael told me as we hopped in.

"That's fine" I replied. Due to only being in Sydney a couple of times before and for such short periods of time, I had actually never experienced this famous area. I looked up at Sydney Harbour Bridge as we went under it, there were some people climbing it. To be honest it looked like a lot of fun and only made me wonder if Michael and I were going to do that. I figured that there was a high possibility.

"There's not a lot of places we can go" Michael l told me, "I'll show you some other stuff another day if you like, but today we're just going to stay in this area" I nodded understanding what he meant.

-

Our next stop was the Harbour Bridge Climb, although it was a little daunting at first we were both excited to go through with it. It would take three and a half hours, but Michael had chosen the Twilight Climb which meant that we got too see the sun set.

Once the climb has finished we made our way over to the Sydney Opera House. There was so many restaurants and cafes that were open. We found a bench to sit at and just talked to each other.

"Do you remember one of the first times we were out together?" Michael asked me, I nodded slowly, "We sat at Trafalgar Square and you told me about your parents" I nodded once again. "I have a little surprise for you" He told me.

Michael pulled his phone out of his bag along with a pair of earphones. Placing one in my ear and one in his he proceeded to unlock the phone.

"No one else has heard this except for the boys so you can't say much until it's released but I really wanted to show this too you" I nodded quickly. Michael pressed play and the audio started playing, the first verse was just Luke singing, but instead of listening to his voice I listened to the lyrics.

They would yell, they would scream, they were fighting it out

She would hope, she would pray, she was waiting it out

Holding onto a dream

While she watches these walls fall down

Sharp words like knives, they were cutting her d

own

Shattered glass like the past, it's a memory now

Holding onto a dream

While she watches these walls fall down

These lyrics were an adaption of what I had told him. Michael had written a song for me, one that actually meant something. Calum's voice came for the next part, his talent mixing perfectly with the poetic lyrics.

Hey mum, hey dad

When did this end?

Where did you lose your happiness?

I'm here alone inside of this broken home

Who's right, who's wrong

Who really cares?

The fault, the blame, the pain's still there

I'm here alone inside of this broken home, this broken home

I felt the tears fall softly from my eyes, the tears were a mixture of sadness and joy. I was upset because it brought back memories of my parents fighting. I was also happy though because Michael cared about me enough to turn my experience into a song. I knew this song would mean a lot to the fans especially those who went through the same thing that I did.

The song continued on and as did my tears. There was no chance of stopping them, it was an overwhelming experience. We arrived at Michael's bridge, which was sung with so much emotion.

You've gotta let it go, you're losing all your hope

Nothing left to hold, locked out in the cold

Your painted memories then washed out all the scenes

I'm stuck in between a nightmare and lost dreams

Hey mum, hey dad

When did this end?

Where did you lose your happiness?

I'm here alone inside of this broken home

I wrapped my arms around Michael still listening to the song. I didn't think I could even begin to express the amount of gratitude I had towards Michael.

Hey mum, hey dad

When did this end?

Where did you lose your happiness?

I'm here alone inside of this broken home

Who's right, who's wrong

Who really cares?

The fault, the blame, the pain's still there

I'm here alone inside of this broken home

This broken home

The song ended and I honestly didn't know how to feel. It was absolutely amazing and I was so thankful to know someone like Michael.

Once the day was over, Michael and I drove back to my house. I was shocked to find someone sitting in my living room.

****

This was short and just to show that Michael and Bella are friends again, and also was a little bit of a fluff because the story's almost over.

Who do you think the person is? (It's cliche but I don't care)

Stay Beautiful

- Jacqui xx