Disclaimer: I haven't watched/read Insurgent in ages. I am currently reading the Divergent Series again, but I don't think I'll have enough time to read it, so I'm going to just skip the actual movie, but I'll come back and edit it again when I find the movie again.

I'm here on a mission and I will not fail.

"Woah" Kat laughed walking into my room, "What have you done?" I looked around at all the clothes lying everywhere, I was trying to find the perfect outfit to wear on my date with Ashton, but I couldn't seem to find it. "It's just a movie date, you don't need to stress" I knew she was right, but for some reason I was freaking out about this date.

It took Kat less than a minute to come up with two possible outfits for tonight. After trying them both on I chose which one I wanted to wear. Kat pushed me into the bathroom, "Now, go take a shower and then get ready for when Ashton comes" I nodded and closed the door before stepping into the shower. The warm water seemed to relax my muscles that were tense from nerves.

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel, and used another for my hair. I slowly got into the outfit that I decided to wear before taking the towel off from my head, and blow drying my hair. I checked the time, I didn't have long before Ashton would be arriving. I applied my makeup and curled my hair pushing it to the side.

"Bella" Kat called out, "Someone's here to see you" When I saw the time I knew exactly who it was, I took a deep breath trying to stop the butterflies in my stomach. I don't know if I'm nervous, or excited, probably both. I entered the living room trying not to trip over my feet, left foot, right foot, I chanted inside my head.

"Hey" Ashton said a small smile forming on his lips. I know it's cheesy, but when he smiled all of my worries melted away.

We walked out of my apartment and made our way to the ground floor where I found Dave standing, "Hi Bella"

"Hello Dave" I replied happily.

"You two know each other?" Ashton asked.

I nodded, "We met when Calum came into the city with me the other day" I explained.

An unreadable look formed on Ashton's face but he quickly replaced it with a smile, the three of us made our way to the black van. I wasn't surprised that we had to do this, Ashton was in a band, they had millions of fans who all wanted to meet him.

"Do the fans know about you at all?" Ashton asked me and I nodded.

When he looked confused I elaborated more, This morning, I went out with Calum and we ran into some fans who asked for my Twitter as well and they were super nice so I said yes, and now there's a lot of the fans who have been adding me on social media"

"Are you getting hate?" Ashton asked, "Because if you are I can tell all the fans to back off, and there only jealous of you, they don't think before they type. Our fans are so annoying, why can't they just be nice-"

"Ashton" I cut him off, "You're rambling, and you don't need to be" I told him. "I'm not actually getting much hate, it's fine" Ashton nodded, I noticed his cheeks turning pink, it was sort of cute. I didn't understand how he was such an asshole when we first met, but right now he was being a total sweetheart.

I want to say I enjoyed the movie, but to be honest I was paying more attention to Ashton then the actual movie. At the start I was paying attention, however Ashton used that cliché move where he pretended to yawn, but out his arm around my shoulder. I just laughed softly as he pulled me closer to him.

Ashton was just being cute the whole time, I didn't understand how he was different to the Ashton that I had thought I had known, but maybe this wasn't a bad thing. I walked out of the movie hand in hand with Ashton, and a small smile on my face.