Note: Double update?

I'm here on a mission and I will not fail.

"Michael wake up" I raised my voice pushing the boy who was currently sleeping like a rock. "Michael?" I tried again but received no response, "Michael Clifford" I groaned in frustration.

Calum walked past laughing at my failed attempts, "Mike get up you lazy shit" He said to his best friend.

"Please leave me alone to sleep" He mumbled sleepily.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, get up now" I scolded.

"Fuck off" he groaned.

"Finally your up" I cheered, I received another groan in reply. Michael got out of bed and pushed me out of his room, I laughed and left him to get changed.

Walking into the living room, I found Calum and Luke currently playing an intense game of FIFA, "You're always playing FIFA" I pointed out. "Do you not have any other games?"

"We have a couple" Calum answered, "But we all prefer FIFA"

"I don't" Ashton interjected entering the room. He smiled in my direction and I said hello quietly. Luke kept his attention fixed on the screen the whole time I was in the room.

Michael walked in now showered and fully dressed, "Let's go Bella" I smiled and followed him out bidding good bye to the rest of the boys.

"Beanie on" I told Michael as we walked around the back of the hotel, successfully avoiding fans. We had both decided that he would meet them when we came back. "I hope you're ready to go full tourist Clifford" I smirked.

The first stop was the London Eye, we managed to bypass the line avoiding the long wait that would probably take over an hour. It was adorable watching as Michael pressed his face up against the glass to look around at the city. He held his phone out taking a couple of pictures before putting it away and just enjoying the view. After living here for the just over 20 years I had been on the London Eye many times, yet the view still amazed me. We hoped off the London Eye and walked to our next destination, Michael's face still glowing from the sights.

"Michael?" I said grabbing the tall boys attention. "There are two ways we can get to the next spot, either we walk, or we catch a bus"

He thought about it for a minute before replying, "Let's walk, but if any of the boys ask we got around with the busses" I laughed and nodded promising to do as he said.

Big Ben was next on our agenda, although you could see it from the London Eye I figured that we should go closer. It was one of those places where you just had to visit up close. Despite Michael's protests, I managed to persuade him to climb the tower with me. It was funny watching him as we climbed, everything seemed to amaze him.

We arrived at Buckingham Palace, five minutes before the changing of the guards started. When the time finally came the two of us watched the ceremony. Michael of course had a lot of questions.

"Why don't they smile" They're not allowed to.

"How do they stay in formation?" They just do.

"What are those hats?" It's called bearskin.

He continued asking more questions for the whole 45 minutes.

After a little bit of walking we arrived at the Admiralty Arch. Michael looked up at the Arch, it made me wonder just how much of London they didn't get to see. "We lived here in London for a little while back a couple years ago, but we never got to do all these touristy things, we were there for strictly music, if we went anywhere it was with our entourage if you could even call it that" he said reading my mind. We stayed at the Arch for a little while, there wasn't much to do but it was nice just admiring the building. We stood up and took a couple of pictures of the two of us enjoying ourselves. Michael took his beanie off and placed it on my head, we posed for a couple more selfies.