Note: This has gained like 100 more reads in two days. I'm so shocked, thank you so much. Keep commenting and voting. I also love feedback :)

I'm here on a mission and I will not fail.

"Ash?" I asked staring up at my boyfriend.

"Hmm" We had taken advantage of this free day that the boys were given and were lying on the couch cuddling while watching some random movie.

"When do you want to tell the fans about us?" Ashton sat up a little straighter and paused the movie knowing that this conversation needed his full attention.

"I don't mind, whenever you're ready" He shrugged.

I sat up and looked at him "What, but surely you have an idea on when and how you want to do it and you care about what they'll think and-" He cut me off with a kiss.

"If I care too much about it, you'll get annoyed and say I'm being too controlling, but because I'm not caring enough you think that it isn't important to me, Bella I know you, and I have for a long time, I know that I can trust your judgement if you say that you want to tell the fans and can handle the hate that might come then I'll agree with you but if you say you can't then I'll wait"

Sighing I replied, "Fine then I'll ask the boys"

"I say all that and you ignore it?" He pouts.

I giggled, "Oh yeah, cute speech"

He groaned, "You're lucky we're together"

"I know" I smiled innocently.

"That's it" He lunged at me and tickled me, his fingers trailing down my sides.

"Stop, Ashton, stop" I managed to splutter in between gasps.

"Only if you say Ashton is the sexiest most amazing boyfriend I've ever had and I am so lucky to have him" He teased.

"Okay, okay, Ashton is the" I laughed as his fingers touched my ribs, "Sexiest most amazing boyfriend" I gasped for air again, "I've ever had" My laughter interrupted me, "Stop, and I am lucky to have him"

"Thank you, that's so kind of you to say something like that"

I sighed, "But seriously I'll ask the boys when they get back" I told him.

"Okay, if that's what you want to do" I cuddled back into him and focused my attention back on the movie.

It wasn't long until all of the boys arrived back in the hotel, we all sat on the couch and discussed it. As I expected they were all for it claiming that the fans deserved to know about it.

Deciding to just do it now, Ashton turned his phone and and started filming, "Hello everyone, I want to introduce you to someone" He then pulled me so I could be seen by the fans. "This is our make up artist Bella, well there's also Kelsey, but anyway" Ashton was so nervous I couldn't help but giggle.

"I know that a lot of you know Bella because she spent days out with Michael and Calum and stuff, but I'm introducing her now because I want you all to know that she's my girlfriend" He looked at me with a big grin on his face.

"I know that some of you are going to be shocked by this news, but please be nice, because I like her a lot and I don't want anyone to hurt her" Ashton wrapped his arms around me and stopped filming. He then pressed a kiss to my lips which Calum being the creep he is took a photo of.

"Cal, send that photo to me" I told him and he nodded with a laugh.

I watched as Ashton went to tweet the video.

@Ashton5SOS: Got some news for you all x

It was done, the fans knew about me and were able to now state their opinions of me. I logged onto Twitter and re-tweeted the video before quickly my notification settings. I turned all the notifications off to stop my phone from going crazy.

-

Later in the evening I logged back online and found my Twitter mentions filled with questions. Some of them were actually really interesting questions, while others made me stop and think about the 5SOS boys' fans. Deciding that there was no harm in it I decided to answer some.

@DisconnectedCake: @xBellaRose do you play any instruments?

@xBellaRose: @DisconnectedCake I can play drums, and bass :D

@mukeee: @xBellaRose which boy (not including Ash) do you feel closest too?

@xBellaRose: @mukeee I love all of the boys but Calum and I are probably the closest

@quotescth: @xBellaRose what draws you to Ashton?

@xBellaRose: @quotescth Its hard to pick one thing to be honest, he's just an amazing guy

@Cate5SOS: @xBellaRose how did you meet

@xBellaRose: @Cate5SOS in Starbucks (that makes it sound so cliche omg)

@asshton: @xBellaRose is it hard being in a relationship with him when there are millions in love with him?

@xBellaRose: @asshton not really, he is famous and it's natural for him to have fans. I know that Ash appreciates all of the fans a lot so I don't see a problem with them (if that makes sense?) 

@vegasclifford: @xBellaRose are any of the songs on the new album written about you?

@xBellaRose: @vegasclifford I haven't heard the new album yet, I guess we'll have to wait and see

****

Now the fans know. Will that help the situation that Bella's got herself into? Or will they only add to the difficulties?

That sounded like and advertisement. Oops.

This is short and annoying but the fans needed to know about their relationship. I will upload the next chapter as well to make up for this.

Also, all of the @'s that I used are variations of random ones that I found on Twitter.

Stay Beautiful

- Jacqui xx