Forever jahvie

Jayys pov

I woke up with a smile on my face. Daniel just came back to town and I'm gonna go over to his house to surprise him later. He's the one I just know it he's just so perfect I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

"JAYY GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED IF YOU DONT IM GONNA GO UP THERE AND POUR ICE COLD WATER ON YOU!!!"

I got out of bed and walked down stairs. When I got to the bottom I saw Dahvie making chocolate chip pancakes. He got two plates and served two pancakes on each and gave one to me. I picked up the fork and ate it all. Damn he's a good cook I swear if he wasn't around I'd starve to death.

"Is it good?" he asked while taking a bite and looking down as if he's scared of what the answer would be.

"It's amazing!" I said holding out my plate asking for more.

"Haha thanks." He picked up my plate and put more on it.

When I finished I ran upstairs and put on my black skinny jeans, my kill the hipsters tee, a black studded belt and boots. I went to the bathroom to see if I looked alright, put eyeliner on and went downstairs.

"Bye Dahvie be back soon"

"Ok but not too soon that's how I know your having fun."

"Haha ok man"

I walked to the door and I noticed something was wrong. MY ENGAGEMENT RING! IT'S GONE!

"OMG OMG WHERE IS IT!"

"Where's what?"

"MY RING! I LOST IT! I CAN'T GO TO HIS HOUSE WITHOUT IT! WHAT IF HE THINKS I FORGOT ABOUT HIM! WHAT IF HE THINKS IM CHEATING ON HIM! IM SO DEAD! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!"

"Calm down drama queen it's right here." he handed me the ring.

"Where did you find it?"

"You dropped it when you ran upstairs after eating like a thousand pancakes."

"No it was like five!"

"No man it was like a thousand."

"Five! I'm not a fat ass!"

"Ok ok now if we keep arguing over how many pancakes you ate *cough* a thousand, then you are gonna miss your chance to surprise your fiancé."

He was right. I got into the car and drove to the store to get Daniel some roses cuz I'm a romantic motherfucker. Then I drove to his house while singing love struck. I parked the car in his drive way and got out. I walked to his front porch and knocked on the door.