Chapter 3

Dahvies pov

I ran up to jayys room and put my ear to the door. I could hear him crying and singing loveotomy. I heard him break his mirror and I got scared. I tried to open the door but he locked it.

"Jayy. Jayy what's wrong?"

"d-d-d-daniel."

"What did he do to you? Let me in."

There was a moment of silence then his door swung open. His eyes were blood shot, his eyeliner was running, his hair was messed up and he was trembling. He looked broken. I swear I'm gonna kill Daniel for whatever he did to him.

"What did he do?"

"He. He cheated!" He fell to the ground in tears.

"What?! How could he do that to you?!"

"I. Don't. Know. Am I not good enough for him? What's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you."

"Oh yea then why did he do it?"

"Cuz he's a fucking asshole."

"But I love him."

"I know you do but he doesn't deserve you. You can do much better. You deserve someone who knows exactly how amazing you are and someone that won't cheat on you."

I heard his breath slow down. He must have fallen asleep. I don't just wanna leave him alone so I picked him up and carried him to my room. I put him in bed, got in and put the blankets over us. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. It's cute. Ok I may have a small crush on him but he only thinks of me as a brother. I can't tell him I don't want to ruin our friendship. Also I have Sasha and she's amazing but she's nothing compared to him. I hated seeing him cry like that. He really does deserve some one better than Daniel.

"You need someone like me." I whispered. I wrapped my arms around his skinny frame and fell asleep.