Chapter 2

No one answered so I decided to just walk in. I opened the door and walked inside there was no one in the living room.

"Hey babe you home?"

I could hear music coming from his room. I walked to his room and opened the door.

"Hey Hun I...missed...you."

I was shocked at what I saw. He was pushing some blonde guy up against the wall and making out with him. I could feel tears forming. I threw the roses at them.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE I THOUGHT I ACTUALLY MENT SOMETHING TO YOU BUT I GUESS NOT! WE WERE GONNA GET FUCKING MARRIED AND THEN YOU DO THIS SHIT!!! IT'S OVER!"

"Wait Jayy it's not what it looks like I can explain."

"OH YEA WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME SCRAWNY LITTLE BLONDE MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Hey well your not much to look at." Said the boy toy.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! IM OUT!" I stormed out and Daniel chased after me calling my name trying to make up for what he did. I ignored him. I got into the car and he was knocking on my window I opened it up yelled FUCK YOU! Flipped him off and drove away. I could bearly see anything through all the tears but I kept driving till I got back to the house.

Dahvies pov

I was sitting on the couch with my girlfriend Sasha half drunk watching the lion king. She was balling when mufasa died so I put my arm around her and kissed her we were in the middle of making out when I heard the door slam shut. Jayy stomped through the living room with tears in his eyes not even noticing us. He went to his bedroom and slammed the door. I could hear him screaming and punching the wall. Daniel must have done something.

"Umm Sasha I think it would be best if you leave. I have to talk to Jayy."

"Oh ok that's fine. Call me later?"

"Yea."

"Ok bye love you" she said as she kissed me goodbye.

"Love you too." I smiled and watched as she drove off.

Ok now to see what's wrong with Jayy.