Chapter 15

Zacks pov

I got home and stepped out of the car and walked to the door. It took me a couple minutes of trying different keys to open the door. Hey the tears are blinding me don't judge.

I walked in and went to the mirror. I look like complete shit. My make up is all over my face my eyes are puffy and my hair is all fucked up. I hate what I see. I punch the mirror and break the glass. I look down at my crimson covered hand. I look over at the garbage can and kick it. It spills and in the middle of all the trash I see black hair dye.

I pull my hair back and see blonde roots. I look down at my feet. I did this all for him. If he recognized me he would've never even talked to me. When I saw him that day I felt terrible for what I did and said. I broke up with Daniel for him, I dyed my hair for him, I changed everything for him. I try and try but nothing ever works out. Maybe I should go back to Daniel. I've got nothing to lose anyway.

I look back down at my wound. Oh yea I forgot I was bleeding. I rinse my hand under the water. I wince as the water hits my cuts it stings. I pull out the glass that's in my hand and wrap it up in a bandage. When I'm done I pick up the phone and text Daniel.

Me: hey...

Daniel: look who came running back

Me: I'm sorry babe <3

Daniel: oh really?

Me: yes. Really

Daniel: okay then prove it to me

Me: how?

Daniel: oh you know how >;)

Me: oh my god no anything but that! ;~;

Daniel: are you sorry?!?!?!

Me: yes but please

Daniel: do it or I'm not taking you back

Me: fine

Daniel: come over

Me: wait now?

Daniel: yes now. I'll be waiting ;)

I decide to text jayy.

Me: jayy I'm sorry but I'm not who you think I am. Please understand that I love you if you need me I'll be at Daniels house doing the "thing"

I put my phone in my pocket and headed out the door. I got urn the car and drove to his house. When I arrived he was sitting on his door step with an evil smile on his face. The little voice in my head kept saying this is a bad idea but I ignored it. I walked up to him and he tightly grasped my wounded hand.

"Ow."

"Oh sorry am I hurting you?"

"Um yea."

"Good." He squeezed harder.

"Stop."

He stopped and guided me inside. He's drunk I can smell the alcohol in his breath. He takes me to the basement and and pushes me against the cold brick wall.

"You know what happens when you fuck with me. Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Ok then. Strip!"

"What?"

"I said strip faggot!"

I take off all my clothes until I'm in nothin but my boxers. He smirks as he studies me.

"Ok now get down."

I sit down.

"No all the way down."

I lie down.

"Perfect."

~ OOOOH BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever I've been going though a huge writers block and just drama. So yea tell me what you think. LOVE YOU <3 \(^.^)/~