Chapter 4

Jayys pov

I woke up the next morning in Dahvies arms. I look over my shoulder and I can see him sleeping. He looks like an angel. It's adorable as fuck. Just as I'm about to get up I feel his grip on me tighten. I sighed and and laid down. I decided to wait until he woke up. After a while I felt him stir behind me.

"Good morning." I heard him say behind me.

"Not really." I sighed remembering what happened yesterday.

"Hey cheer up things will get better." He sat up looking at me.

"I hope so."

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Mmmmmmm bacon and eggs."

"Ok." He went downstairs to make breakfast. I went to look in the mirror. Damn I look like hell. I decided to take a shower. It felt like the water was washing away all the horrible shit that happened yesterday. When I got out I felt totally refreshed well almost. I put on black skinny jeans and our star power tee. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. When I sat down Dahvie handed me a plate of bacon an eggs in the shape of a smiley face. I looked at my messages and I had 5 missed calls and 3 unread texts from Daniel.

Daniel: Jayy baby I'm so sorry please talk to me

Daniel: I know I messed up forgive me I didn't mean for any of this to happen I love you and you know it. <3

Daniel: listen Josh meant nothing to me your the one I really want. I was being stupid. I'm sorry I really am I love you so much I hate knowing I hurt you like that it's killing me. Please I miss you <3 <3 <3

I just say there staring at my phone after the last text I didn't even notice I hadn't eaten anything or that Dahvie was calling my name. He tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey why aren't you eating anything?"

"What? Oh um I'm not hungry anymore." I walked to my room and locked the door. He did seem sorry. What if he didn't mean it? But when I saw them they were really...... you know. I don't know what to believe. This is all so confusing. I reached under my pillow and took out my razor. I dragged it across my skin and watched the crimson liquid run from the cut. I just want all the pain to go away. I curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.