Chapter 11

Jayys pov

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I feel around for zack but find nothing but empty sheets. I get up and go to the kitchen. I see him making bacon waffles and other stuff. He turns around and pushes me back into the bedroom.

"No no no you stay there. I'm making you breakfast in bed."

"Um ok."

He rushes out of the room and I get back into bed. He's so sweet. He comes back with a tray with bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausages, orange juice and milk. Wow.

"I hope you're hungry now eat up."

"Wow this looks delicious."

"I know."

"I don't think I can eat this by myself. Will you help me?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

He sat next to me as I took a bite out of some toast. We split everything in half. He stole some of my eggs so I stole some of his bacon. He drinks the milk and I drink the orange juice. When we finish we take everything to the sink and I help him wash the dishes. We finish the dishes and sit on the couch.

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know. You choose."

"Hmmm how about we go to the dock?"

"No that's a horrible idea."

"Jayy."

"I'm kidding."

"Haha ok. Lets go."

We both slept in our clothes last night so we were ready to go. We walked out and headed to the car. He let me drive. I got in the drivers seat and grabbed the steering wheel and placed my foot on the pedal. I drove out the drive way and into the street. It feels nice to drive without tears blinding me.

"You look so cute when you're driving you're all focused and shit."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

When we arrived I jumped out and rand to his side. As soon as he opened his door and I pulled him out and closed the doors. I'm sorry but I'm exited I haven't been to the dock in a long time. He laughed and grabbed my hand. We walked around for a while and then I saw a huge stuffed giraffe at a game and I just knew that I needed it.

"Hey you see the giraffe?"

"Yea. Why? Do you want it?"

"I need it!!"

"Alright let's go."

We walked to the game and it was the type where you have to pop the balloons. He gave the man $10 for 10 darts. He threw them and hit a balloon every time.

"Good job which prize do you want?"

"The giraffe."

"Ok here you go." The man gave the giraffe to him.

"Here darling." He handed the giraffe to me and kissed me on the cheek.

We walked to the Ferris wheel and hopped on.

"Thanks for bringing me here and winning the giraffe for me."

"Anything for you."

"Wow look at the view from up here it's breathtaking."

"Yea. Just like you."

"Awww you're sweet."

"Like candy."