Chapter 13

Jayys pov

When he finished hugging me I walked him back in the house. We sat on the couch and he kisses me on the cheek.

"Where were you?"

"I stayed with zack."

"Oh him."

"Yea."

"So you talked to Sasha?"

"Yea we ran into each other at the dock."

"I know."

"Did she tell you?"

"Mhmm."

"Oh."

"I've been going crazy missing you and looking for you and you're off having fun with some other guy!"

"Listen I don't wanna fight and he was just trying to help me feel better."

"I thought you hated me."

"I could never hate you."

His stomach growled and he looked down. I poked his stomach causing him to giggle.

"Did you eat today?"

"Just milk and toast."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything."

I got up and went to make him something to eat. I made him 2 sandwiches. It was the fastest thing I could make. I didn't want to keep him waiting. I set the plate with on his lap and he eats all the sandwiches. I remember that I forgot the stuffed animals at his house.

Me: hey

Zack: hey <3

Me: I forgot the stuffed animals at your house do you think you could bring them?

Zack: oh yea sure ill be there in a lil bit.

Me: thanks

Zack: no problem

Dahvie saw who I was texting and he looked away. I turn his head to me and kiss him. He pulls away and reaches for his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna tell Jeffree you're back."

"Ok I'm gonna go shower."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you out of my sight."

"Do you wanna join me?"

"I'm just kidding silly. Now go shower."

"I'll be back."

I walked into my room to get clothes and I saw my bed all messy. Dahvie must have slept in it. I made my bed got my clothes and went to take a shower. I got in and started the water. I stood there for a while just letting the water run down my skin. When I finished I changed and walked downstairs to see Dahvie, Jeffree and Zack sitting on the couch. This is gonna be awkward.