Chapter 7

Jayys pov

We all got in the car with Jeffree driving, me in the passenger seat and Dahvie pouting in the back because he couldn't sit in front. I turned the radio on to calm myself down but there was nothing on but stupid commercials so I turned it off. It was silent for a while until Dahvie broke the silence.

"I'm bored"

"So what do you want me to do about it?"

"Let's play I spy!"

"I can't I'm driving. Anyways that game's for little kids."

"Please."

"No."

"Come on I won't ask you for anything ever again."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Ok I'll play."

"Yay. Jayy do you wanna play too?"

"What? Um sure wait what are we talking about? I spaced out."

"Me and Jeffree are gonna play I spy. Do you wanna play?"

"No."

"But jayy bear."

"I said no."

"Fine. You ready Jeffree?"

"Hell yea mother fucker lets play!"

"Ok. Ummmm I spy with my little eye something black."

"The sky."

"No."

"Jayys shirt."

"No."

"That car."

"Not even close."

I spoke up "is it my hair?"

"YES!!! You wanna play again?"

"Fuck no."

"You just don't wanna play because you lost to me."

"Shut up were here."

"Wooooooo!"

"Let's go party bitches!"

We all got out and headed inside and I automatically went to the bar while Jeffree and Dahvie went to the dance floor. I sat down and started taking shots. I wasn't really in a partying mood. I took my 5th shot when some guy started talking to me. He was as tall as me he was skinny has bright blue eyes and black hair about shoulder length and I have to admit he's pretty hot.

"Umm hey."

"Hi"

"You look lonely."

"Yea so?"

"Want some more shots? I'm paying."

"Um sure. What's your name?."

"Zack. What's yours?"

"Jayy."

"Hey bring us more shots." He said as he put $100 on the table.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"What? Me? No... Ok maybe." He winked and passed me a shot

"Well if I'm getting drunk you're getting drunk."

"Fine by me."

We talked for a while and he asked me if I wanted to dance. I was gonna say no but he gave me those god damn puppy dog eyes and I caved in. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced for a couple songs then a slow song came on. He held my face and looked into my eyes and slowly leaned forward and kissed me softly. I was surprised at first but I kissed back. It felt nice Daniel was always rough. I deepened the kiss and he gave a small moan and pulled away.

"So you wanna get out of here and go to my place?"

"Yea. Just let me say goodbye to my friend."

"Ok ill be outside. K babe." He kissed me on the cheek and walked to the door.

I looked for Dahvie and Jeffree. They were dancing with two blonde girls. I pulled them aside.

"Hey um I'm gonna go."

"What where?" Dahvie said shocked.

"I'm gonna go Zacks house."

"Who?"

"This really hot guy I just met."

"Ooooh ooooh ooooooh tell me all about him!" Jeffree squealed

"Haha I will I promise."

"You better bitch."

"Ok ok bye guys."

"Bye."

I hugged them and went to meet Zack outside. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me. Then he got in. We drove to his house occasionally kissing at the stoplights. When we got to his house he got out and walked to my side and opened my door. He picked me up bridal style and closed the car door.

I started kissing his neck while he got us in the house. When we were in he took me to his room and gently set me down on the bed. He stopped and took off his shirt I took mine off too. He pushed me down on the bed and started kissing down my chest when he reached my jeans he unbuttoned them and took them off then sliding my boxers off with his teeth. Just then Dahvie called. God dammit.

~sorry I tried writing a sex scene but I'm horrible at it. :c ~