chapter 20

jayys pov

It's the day of the wedding I sit in a small room while I help zack with his hair. we sit together on the small brown leather couch. I comb through his blonde hair many times until it looks and feels like silk. he sighs and looks at me.

"you excited about your big day?" I smile and put the comb down.

"yea but im nervous. " he smoothes out his tux.

"why?"

"it scares me to be with someone that long. I wont be able to go to clubs I wont be able all the single things I use to do. I mean just think about it one person forever. thats a long time."

"yea but you dont feel alone. you dont have to keep searching for the one because hes right there."

"yea I guess."

"trust me its gonna be amazing. you love him dont you."

"yea he means everything to me."

"then this shouldn't be hard." I whisper to him.

we hear the music start playing. I stand up and give him my arm. he takes it and laces his arm through mine. I kiss his forehead and we step out into the church.

zacks pov

as we step into the isle I can feel as everyone's eyes turn to me. I take my steps carefully. not to fast but not to slow. I look up and see him standing there watching me. he looks at me like im the only one in the room.

everything and everyone fades away I forget about the music I forget about jayy I forget about everything and its just me and him. Instead of a church im on a bridge with every step I take the part of the bridge I leave behind fades away. hes my destination hes my future hes my everything. I smile as I get closer.

I grip jayys arm and im back at the church. we take one more step together and he let's go and hands me over to alex. he steps behind me. the music stops and everything is quiet. the priest walks up to podium and opens the bible. he clears his throat and speaks.

" zack, do you take alex to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him as long as you both sall live?

"I do." I whisper.

" alex, do you take zack to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him for as long as you both sall live?"

"I do." he smiles.

"the rings."

dahvie walks up and hands us the rings and goes to stand by jayy. ( I forgot to mention hes the ring bearer) alex slips the ring on my finger and u do the same.

"you may kiss the groom." he announces.

he smiles at me and crashes his lips with mine. I slowly slide my arms down to his waist as he wraps his arms around my neck. I pull away with the biggest smile on my face. I look around and see everyone standing and clapping. glancing at jayy I see him looking proud. he gives me a thumbs up and mouths "you did it."

jayys pov

after the wedding when everyone left the church and it was just me and dahvie. we sit in one of the pews in silence. zack comes out of no where and sits next to me.

"um dahvie can I have some alone time with jayy it'll just be a minute." he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"sure." he walks outside.

we sit in silence for a while until I say something.

"you made it." I smile.

"no jayy. we made it." he hugs me tightly.

"yea. We've been through so much shit and now look at us. you're married and im with dahvie. "

"yea. I guess there is a rainbow at the end of a storm."

"thats so corny." I laugh

"I know but its true. everything is going to be ok from now on."

I put my arm around him and we walk out to dahvie. when we get outside dahvie tackles us and pulls us into a group hug. he kisses my cheek and looks at me and zack.

"im so proud of you guys. now lets go party.  you two deserve it."

*its over ;~; I hope you guys liked it. <3*