Chapter 5

Dahvies pov

I wonder what went on with Jayy this morning. I realized I haven't called Sasha yet. So I called her and she answered on the second ring.

"Hey hun!" She beamed.

"Hey"

"So what's going on with Jayy? Why was he so upset?"

"Daniel cheated on him."

"Awwwww. How's he holding up?"

"Not so good. Last night he couldn't stop crying , he didn't eat any breakfast this morning and now he's up in his room."

"Awwww that poor thing. Well listen I gotta go. Me and Kelly are gonna go see a movie. Hope Jayy feels better."

"Yea me too. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and went to go check on Jayy. I tried to open the door but he looked it. I sighed and went down stairs. He probably wants to be alone right now. I sat on the couch, turned on the tv and started flicking thoroughly the channels. I finally settled on spongebob. It was the episode where he tries to be normal. Squidward just started being nice to normal spongebob when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up and jeffree was standing there looking amazing as usual.

"Hi bitch."

"Hey Jeff."

"So we still gonna go clubbin tonight?"

"I don't know."

"What? Why? I already picked out the perfect outfit!!!"

"I don't think Jayy is in the mood."

"What's wrong?"

He walked in and closed the door. We sat on the couch and I told him the while story. When I finished he looked shocked, sad and angry.

"OOOOH DANIELS GONNA GET IT! NO ONE HURTS MY BITCH!" He dumped out the contents in his purse. He had a butcher knife, a baton, a taser and a blinged out gun.

"IM GONNA CHOP HIS MOTHER FUCKIN DICK OFF!"

"Damn jeffree calm down."

"AW HELL NO BITCH I WILL NOT CALM DOWN IF SOMEONE HURTS JAYY IM GONNA KILL HIS SORRY ASS!"

"Hey I'm just as pissed off as you are but we can't."

"Why the fuck not?"

"If we do we'll get caught and how do you think Jayy will feel if we go to jail?"

"You're right." He put everything back in the bag.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Get Jayy."

"Why?"

"He needs to get out have fun and forget about Daniel. He needs to know that there are better people out there. So get him to put his sexiest shit on cuz were going to the club."