Chapter 17

Zacks pov

Jayy carries me to his room and sets me down on his bed. He gets out a first aid it from the back of his closet. He walks over to me and starts treating my wounds.

"So what's all this about?"

"Oh well it all started when I saw you I thought you looked amazing and I felt so horrible after that. I told Daniel it was over and left. I dyed my hair so he wouldn't be able to recognize me. When I saw you at the club i knew I had to talk to you. When I realized you didn't recognize me I felt like it was a second chance and yea."

"what about your name?."

"what?"

"The last time he talked to me about you he said your name was Josh."

"Thats the name he gave me. he said i look like a josh so yea."

"so yur name really is Zack?"

"yes"

"oh ok."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No I'm not mad just surprised."

Jayy stood up and led me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and turned to me.

"Stand in the water for a bit so all the blood can wash off. Your cuts will be easier to clean."

"Ok."

He turned and left me alone in the bathroom. I got in the shower and winced as the water hit my wounds. It stings. I look down and see the red liquid flowing down the drain. I get the sponge and softly scrub my skin. As soon as I don't look like a murderous psychopath I get out, wrap a towel around myself and walk back to jayys room.I hear some one knock on the door.

"Come in."

Dahvie walks in with pjs and hot chocolate.

"Here you go."

He hands me the clothes and turns around while I change. When I finish he hands me the cup and sits next to me.

"So what happened?"

I explain to him what happened and the entire story of how I fell for jayy. He looks at me in amazement. It takes him a while to figure out what to say.

"Wow I didn't know you feel that way about him. I'm sorry for stealing him away from you."

"No it's ok I can see how much he loves and and as long as he's happy I'll be ok."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

He hugs me tightly and I squeal. He quickly let's go and puts his hands behind his back.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry."

"It ok."

"One more question."

"Ask away."

"What are you guys going to do with the body."

"I don't know I haven't even thought about that."

"Well you better think quick."

He patted my back and I winced causing him to jump back.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He said covering his face.

"It's ok I'm fine don't worry about it." I respond while sipping the hot chocolate.

Jayy walks in with a mop, a garbage bag, gloves and lighter flluid. He doesnt say anything. The look in his eyes says it all. We're going to burn Daniels body. He stares at us for a while with a grim look on his face and walks out. I follow him and stop him when he reaches the front door.

"You're not doing this alone."

"Yes I am. I'm the one who killed him."

"So its my fault he's dead and you dont have to do everything all by yourself."

"I don't want you to get in trouble."

"We're already in trouble."

"Fine you can come help."

I grab his hand and pull him to the car.I slide in the passengers seat. He puts the stuff in the trunk and gets in. Once were on the road he looks at me nervously.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yea lets go burn a bitch."