Apocalypse of the Zombies

I woke up looking at the small bird outside my window. I groaned and got up, noticing that Suzie was still sleeping. I quietly got out of bed and pulled on some sweats. Then walked outside.

I walked down the stairs, finding my dad and Lilly in the kitchen.

"Hey Tori," Lilly said in a happy voice. She gave me a warm smile and I nodded at her.

"Hi Lilly. Do you know what time it is?" I asked yawning.

"It's eight thirty, Tor-Bo." My dad answered taking a sip of coffee.

My eyes widened,"What? Why'd I wake up so early?"

My dad shrugged. I sat down pouring some milk in a bowl. Soon I heard the rustling of footsteps. The person walked down the stairs and I looked up from my cereal bowl. It was Cole.

"Morning Cole," My dad said.

"Morning Bill, mom, Tori." He said. Of course when he said my name it felt strained, and filled with venom.

I let a small chuckle and continued eating my cereal. Cole sat across from me and poured a glass of milk. We heard someone else coming down and saw it was Suzie.

"Tori where's Mr.Cuddles?" She asked sitting in one of the chairs.

"In one of the boxes. You can help me look for him later, ok?" I answered.

Suzie nodded happily and sat down dunking Oreo's in a bowl of milk.

Cole raised and eyebrow, "Mr.Cuddles? Who's that? Your little boyfriend stuffed animal? Can't get a real boyfriend?"

"None of your business, " I snapped.

"Awww does someone still sleep with stuffed animals because they're scared of the dark, " Cole smirked drinking his milk.

"At least I'm not the one with the milk mustache," I said back.

Cole grabbed the napkin and wiped his mouth. Now it was my turn to smirk.

"Asshole," Cole said so only I could hear it.

After I was done with breakfast I headed back upstairs to change. I got into a plain t-shirt and some shorts that were just a little above my knee. Thank god my room had its own bathroom, or else I wouldn't be able to survive with the triplets. I walked back into my room and started unpacking the boxes. I grabbed one box labeled, Clothes. I pulled all the clothes out and set it in my new closet. Then another box with all my books and set them on the shelf. I set up my drawer against the wall, and put the t.v. on top. Now I could lie in bed and play video games without having to be sitting hunched over.

One box read, Video games. I pulled out the PS3 and started messing with the wires. As I tried to set up the PS3 I heard a knock on my door.

"Come it," I said holding a flashlight in between my teeth so I could see the wires better behind the t.v.

My dad walked in he looked around for a minute, and then whistled, "Wow your almost set."

I just grumbled.

"Want some help?" He asked. I nodded and he came and sat next to me. "Ok lets see.... just plug this in here, and this right here and...."He plugged everything in and turned on the t.v.

"Thanks dad," I said happily. I grabbed the controller and put in my favorite game, then sat in my bean bag.

My dad chuckled, "Hand me a controller."

I handed my dad a controller and he sat next to me. Then the game title appeared. At the same time me and my dad yelled, "Lets kill some zombiessss!" The game music started blaring and all you could hear were the gun shots. I laughed and shot zombie in the head.