The Lake House

Ok so people are telling me that they want one of the guys to fall for Tori, but thats not what I had planned. There will be drama and romance but just not with those four. This book was just gonna be a little of everything: humor, drama, romance, maybe a little action here and there. But my intention isn't to make the guys fall for Tori but more like a sibling bonding thing. A before, after type deal. So please don't hate me if thats not what you wanted, but there will be romance for those that like it. I love you guys and I'm really happy with the comments. Please dont hate me. Enjoy.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

I ran to my dad who was unloading the car.

"Dad so what does the house look like?" I asked.

He smiled, "There's a master's downstairs. Upstairs there are three rooms. One self room, and two rooms with two beds."

My eyes widened. The guys that were right behind me also looked at each other. We all shared one thought.

"I call the one room!" Shawn yelled.

"Its mine!" Cole hollered.

"You two sissies aren't getting my room!" Blake spat out.

I grabbed my suitcases and ran towards the house, "Looks like its mine you jerks!" I yelled over my shoulder.

It took possibly two seconds for the guys the realize that I was running towards the house. Once they did come to their senses they grabbed their suitcases and ran towards me. But by then I was already in the house. I didn't even bother to look around, I ran up the stairs and kicked open every door.

I heard the footsteps of the guys and looked around faster. I kicked a door open, no its just the bathroom. Ughhhh.

"Get back here bitch the room is mine!" Blake yelled running up the stairs.

"To late!" I yelled back as I opened the last door. It led into a bedroom with one huge window. There was a dresser next to the window and the bed was in the middle of the room. There was a small nightstand with a lamp that was situated to the right side of the bed. Other than that it seemed like a pretty empty room. But anything was better than having to share a room. Even if it is with Suzie. I mean I love her and all, but she snores and talks in her sleep.

I tossed my stuff in the corner next to the nightstand, and threw myself on the bed. The guys came into the doorway, red with anger.

I laughed, "The girl always wins!"

"You cheated!" Shawn said.

I leaned my head a little to the left as if in confusion, "There are rules?"

They didn't seem to have an answer for that, so they just glared at me.

I chuckled, "So who's gonna sleep in the same room with Suzie?"

The guys looked at each other and bolted out of the room.

"I'm sleeping here!" Blake yelled from a different room. I heard a couple of grunts and then a thump on the ground.

I got up and walked to the room where I heard the guys. I looked in and saw Blake on a bed and Shawn on the other. Cole was on the ground, his face red.

"That was cheap shot!" He managed to get out. Then I reliezed what happened.

"You hit Cole THERE!" I yelled at Shawn.

"It was an accident!" Shawn yelled back, "But hey the beds mine now."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "So Cole your sleeping with Suzie?"