Man Shopping

Yeah so thanks guys for the supportive comments. But I realized that there is more than just one person. I also just want to point out one thing to those that think its just such a good idea to steal books. Yeah so I'm 14. Freakin' 14! To all those older than me, who are taking books, even those younger I mean come on. Use your imagination for a book, don't use someone else's hard, cherished work. I came up with this and if I could come up with this story, I don't care how much you say your a bad writer, you can come up with a story too. I thought I was a terrible writer. But everyone has imagination, just find it and don't take ideas. Its sad and I was considering deleting the book and just go and publish.

Other than that I hope you guys liie the chapter. To all my awesome fans I made it extra long.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Suzie's POV 

To say it was an awesome day was an understatement.  

What I wondered though was why Tori wasn't telling Mark. If Mark got mad or if he felt betrayed, then what? Tori can't live without him. Conlan and I always make fun of them. Making jokes about them getting married and stuff.  

Well Conlan is a different stroy. He's literally been there for me my whole life. And he's funny, sweet, kind..... 

I stopped myself and grabbed my pajamas heading for the guest bathroom. Everyone had already gone to their rooms and now I was changing in the guest room.  

When I was done I let my head fall onto the soft pillow and let sleep over take my consciousness.  

I wasn't sure when it happened. It was dark outside and it must have been incredibly early in the day. But it happened.  

A ear piercing scream went through the house and I jolted up in my bed. 

I had never experienced this feeling before. At first I didn't know what it was, but then it hit me. Terror. 

It was easy watching the door. I just stared at it as my heart beated faster and faster in my chest. Then the door creaked open and everything washed through me. Every little feeling of fear racked my body. Down to my toes. 

A small figure stood at the door once it swung open. I sighed in relief when I noticed it was Conlan. He rushed over crawling his way to my side and wrapping his arms around me. 

"Conlan what was that?" I barely managed to whisper. 

"It's ok Suzie. Dad has nightmares sometimes. Just go back to sleep." He replied. 

"Please stay," I gripped his shirt letting him know not to leave me. He simply nodded and got comfortable on the bed.  

I think Mr.Bennett screamed one more time that night. The second time he did, Mark showed up and got on my other side. A thrid scream wasn't heard, that at least calmed me the rest of the night.  

Cole's POV BEFORE 

"Bye guys. Have fun man shopping." Suzie shouted as she and Tori headed out. I couldn't help but smile. She's a strange child but now she's my sis. And so is Tori. I've always wanted a little sibling. I mean sure Shawn is my little brother, by like....three minutes? Around that time. And at first I hated the concept of having stepsisters, but I've grown to the fact that they are now part of family. And it's about time I show them that they're accepted. Well by me anyways. Shawn is still warming up to the idea. And Blake......I haven't talked to him in forever.  

A pang of guilt hit me. I haven't talked to him in forever. We always used to talk....  

Shawn and me decided to wait up for Blake in the living room. Dad had already told us that mom wasn't feeling well. Probably just a twenty-four hour flu or something. Maybe a cold. It was getting colder outside now.