Back Home

Tori's POV

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After my packing I headed downstairs with my suitcase. Dad was outside loading the car. I walked towards him and handed him my suitcase. He grabbed it and put it in the car.

I started to walk back to the house but my dad stopped me.

"Tori I'm sorry kiddo, I really am." He told me.

I turned to face him, "Dad your really nice and all, but you just can't say no."

"He's my boss Tori I can't exactly say no to him," Dad rubbed his face, "And I hate him as much as you do. Remember? I'm the one that made up Cheif Devil."

I cracked a smile, "And I accidentally called him that when you invited him to dinner."

My dad chuckled, "So I had to say that you were still learning how to pronounce things correctly."

We both laughed at the memory.

"We used to have so much fun when we hung out," I told my dad.

He nodded, "And we still can."

I shrugged, "I guess."

"Come on don't tell me you didn't have fun yesterday?" Dad raised and eyebrow.

I chuckled, "Yeah. I guess so."

Dad walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "And the guys had fun too. They just don't want to admit it."

He walked off towards the house, leaving me standing there like an idiot.

I walked back to the house sitting on the porch rocking chair and I slightly rocked back and fourth. After a couple minutes Lilly walked out the front door. She slightly jumped up when she saw me.

"God Tori you scared me," She said.

I chuckled, "Sorry I didn't mean too. I'm just kinda....relaxing."

Lilly smiled, "Can I join you?"

I waved my hand to the chair next to me and Lilly sat down. We didn't talk at first, I was thinking and she seemd to be thinking of something else too. So the first couple of minutes went by in silence.

"So Tori did you like the lake house?" Lilly finally asked.

I smiled, "Yeah it was fun. Which reminds me, sorry for squirting you with the water yesterday."

She laughed, "I don't really think your sorry."

"No, actually I'm not. I just thought I should say I am," I looked over at her and she started to laugh.

Her laughter finally subsided and her face turned serious, "Tori listen if the guys ever give you a hard time. Just tell me."

She locked eyes with me, and she really did look worried. Lilly looked like.....well like she was worried for a daughter. It really seemed like she considered me as her own. There was no way though that I would tell her if they were giving me trouble. I'm no snitch, I never was and I don't plan to be.

Lilly seemed to read my mind, "I know that's not like you. You always try to deal with your own problems, but Tori if they really go to far you tell me ok?"

I nodded, "I will. Thanks Lilly."

That was a lie. But Lilly smiled and patted my knee. She layed back in her chair.

"You know Tori, you can call me mom."

I sighed. No I couldn't call Lilly mom, she isn't my mom and she never will be.