Dinner

BACK TO WHEN TORI LEFT

Cole's POV

Wow what a bitch. We were just trying to warn her about Trent but no, she just bike's off.

"Bitch," Blake muttered.

"Tell me about it," Shawn said.

"I know seriously," I shoke my head.

We all got out of the car and headed to the backyard.

"Friday, Friday let's get down it's Friday." Shawn sang.

Me and Blake laughed. We had a way dirtier version of that song.

"Shawn you idiot," I chuckled.

"What?" he asked seriously, then started dancing, "It's Friday, Friday."

Blake and me watched as Shawn changed styles of singing.

He sang opera, "It's Friiiiiiidayyyyyyy."

Than some rap, hip hop, he made his voice really high, then squeaky.

Me and Blake gave each other one glance, sharing the same thought. In a flash we both tackled Shawn to the ground.

"No, no. Please don't. I haven't had me spinach yet," Shawn said struggling and talking like Popeye.

"What?" I yelled laughing.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Blake said laughing.

"You know Popeye?" Shawn asked us. We had him pinned to the ground but me and Blake decided to get off of him.

"Why are you so retared?" Blake said shaking his head.

"Well if I answered that I'd be insulting myself, wouldn't I?" Shawn smirked.

"Yeah, yeah," I shoved the back of his head to make him start walking towards the house.

We walked in our house through the backdoor. Mom came towards us from the living room. She stared at us for a second. We were in our football jerseys that were STILL pink. God I can't believe Tori did that.

"How was tryouts?" she asked us, and put on a strained smile.

"Good," Blake said walking to the fridge.

"Great! You think you made it?" Mom asked.

The three of us smirked. Obviously we made it. We made it in freshman year, that's how good of a runner's we are.

"Ok ok just checking," mom said putting her hands up in surrender.

Bill walked in and he had a grave looking face, but he plastered a smile, "Hey guys tryouts went well as I presume?"

"Yeah they went well," Shawn said.

"Good, good." Bill muttered.

Suzie came in, her head hung low.

"Hey Suzie," I said.

"Hi," she didn't look up. Instead she walked to the fridge and then got a water bottle before heading upstairs.

"What's up with her?" Blake asked Bill.

"She'll get over it," Bill replied.

I looked back up the stairs and was about to go after Suzie.

"Cole wanna go throw the ball around with me and Shawn?" Blake asked as Shawn grabbed the football.

"Uhh yeah sure," I said.

The three of us headed outside to the backyard. We threw the ball amongst ourselves. Talking every once in while about random stuff.

"So what about the math teacher?" I asked.