Soccer With the Guys

Tori's POV

"So the answer is...." Shawn finished the problem and looked at his sheet, "26.37 squared?"

"Yes!" I yelled happily, "Shawn you got it! Your so ready for the test tomorrow!"

Shawn laughed, "I just need a C. I just need a C."

He reapeated that sentence until I hit his arm, "Shut up."

He laughed, "Can we take a break? Please?"

I nodded, "Yeah go ahead."

"Thank god," Shawn said. He grabbed his jacket and went outside to play soccer with his brothers.

It was was Fall and sometimes I consider this the prettiest of the seasons. The way the leaves change colors. The leaves on the tree's were a ruby red, pumpkin orange, and a bright yellow. I sat down on the chair and looked out the window. The three were outside playing soccer, they even had detachable soccer goals. It was starting to get cool, and there was wind outside.

I watched as the trees were rocked back and forth by the small wind. Some leaves would fall off and they would dance in the air, being blowed left and right.

There was a tap on the window and it snapped me back to reality. Cole stood on the other side, he waved his hand for me to go. I looked at him confused but grabbed my jacket and went outside.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Wanna play?" Cole asked.

"I haven't played for a long time," I said truthfully, "No I'm fine."

I started to walk back in the house but Cole grabbed my arm.

"Nooooo," Cole said, "Your playing."

"But Cole-" I started.

"No buts just go have fun," he gave me a smile and we walked down the steps.

I sighed and stood there in th middle of the backyard with the three, "So what are the teams?"

"Me and Shawn and you and Cole," Blake said.

"Deal," Cole said.

We walked back to our side of the so called field and Cole put an arm around my shoulder whispering the plan.

"Ok so Shawn is a good goalie but left is his weakness, now Blake he's not a good goalie, he can't jump as high. So what I was thinking is you play defense and I'll be forward?" Cole said.

I smirked, "Or I'm forward and you're defense."

"But-"

"Cole! Tori! Come on!" Shawn yelled.

"Coming," Cole yelled back turning his attention back to me, "Let's go kick some ass."

I grinned and he smiled back. We broke and Blake let us start out with the ball.

"First to five goals?" I asked.

"Deal," They all said.

"Game on," I passed the ball to Cole and he dribbled it up.

Shawn tried to get the ball but Cole just juked him out. Cole glanced at me quickly and passed the ball. I tapped it when it reached me and dribbled to goal. As I was about to shoot a train hit me. I fell down and looked up to see a Blake running to goal.

"Foul!" Cole yelled as he chased after a Blake. I didn't bother getting up, and I closed my eyes as Blake passed the ball into goal.

"Gooooaaaaallllll!" Shawn yelled and jumped on Blake's back.