Em

Tori's POV

We were in the middle of the math lesson when Shawn walked in.

"Glad you could join us Mr.Parris," Mr.Farlez scowled.

"Sorry sir," Shawn handed him a sticky note.

Mr.Farlez read it and nodded once, "Very well. Take a seat."

Shawn sat down in his seat and Mr.Farlez started to talk and show us how to do the math problem. After math me and Mark headed to chemistry.

"Did you hear about the new girl?" Mark asked.

"Yeah but I haven't seen her yet," I replied.

Whenever there was a new girl, everyone would talk about them. It would last a couple weeks usually or until someone else came.

Mark nodded, "How come we never hang out that much anymore Tori?"

I looked over at him and saw hurt.

"I don't know," I said sadly, "I've just been really busy lately and...I don't know."

"Well it's Tuesday, how about we hit the arcade on Saturday. I only have two weeks till dad gets back," Mark said.

I smiled, "Sounds great."

"Should we invite Cali?" Mark asked.

"Invite Cali to what?" Cali asked as she walked beside me.

"Hey," I said quickly giving her a hug, "We were just thinking about going to the arcade Saturday. Wanna come?"

She shook her head, "I have another date with Jerry."

"Ooooooh," Mark said playfully.

I laughed, "Cali you've been going out with this guy since like the second week of school."

"Shut up," she whined, "I really like him."

"Ok well than I guess it's you and me Tori," Mark said to me.

"Guess so," I laughed, "I'm so gonna kick your butt on the dancing game."

Mark laughed, "You wish."

We walked into chemistry and sat down in our seats. All we did was more work in our books. David and me talked some, just about ourselves and stuff that we liked to do. After chemistry me and Cali headed for home ec.

"Class this Emily she'll be joining everyone for home ec this year," our teacher said as she introduced the girl next to her.

Emily had long brown wavy hair and green eyes. She was pretty and had a plain t-shirt and dark jeans.

Emily gave a smile, "Hey everyone."

"Hey," the class said back.

Everyone laughed.

"Emily you can go sit with Tori and Cali, they're missing a partner." The teacher said.

Emily smiled and walked over, "Hey."

I smiled at her. She was really pretty and she looked like fun.

"Hi I'm Tori and this is Cali," I said introducing me and Cali.

"Hiya welcome to hell," Cali said.

Emily laughed, "School is hell. You're right."

"So Emily what classes do you have?" I asked as I mixed some cake batter.

"I have art class next then lunch then history," she replied.

Cali laughed, "Tori that's your schedule."