Interesting Information

Tori's POV

I heard the small birds chirping outside. And when I tried to look over to the window, a body chovered it up.

"Good morning," Mark said in his morning vocie. His hair was slightly messed up, and he had one of those sleepy faces.

I turned over so I was facing him, but since he was taller so I had to look up, "Hey. What time is it?"

Mark turned his head over his shoulder looking at his alarm clock, "A quarter after nine."

I nodded and closed my eyes, resting my head on his pillow, "Five more minutes." I sighed.

Mark let a small laugh and set his head next to mine. His arm was lazily hung around my waist. Five minutes passed by but we didn't make a move to get up. Ten minutes passed by but I was about to fall asleep again. Until...

"Ewwwwww."

Me and Mark looked up. Conlan was standing at the door, staring at us.

"Conlan get out," Mark said.

"Why?" Conlan shot back, "So you can kiss your girlfriend in private."

Conlan started to make kissing noises. He turned around his back facing us and hugged himself, making his hands go through his hair. He turned back to us laughing.

"That little son of..." Mark started to get up.

Conlan's eyes widened and he ran away.

Mark walked to the door and yelled out in the hallway, "Yeah you better run!"

I laughed and sat up, stretching, "I love Conlan."

"Ha ha real funny," Mark said looking at me, "He's got to learn to leave me alone."

I laughed, "But he's so cute."

"Yeah, I'm sure," Mark muttered, "Anyways wanna get some breakfast?"

I nodded and yawned, "Sure."

I got up and we headed into the hallway and downstairs. Mrs. Bennett was in the kitchen, her hair up in a ponytail and she was cleaning the stove.

When she heard us walk in she looked over and smiled, "Morning you two. So how did you two sleep?"

I didn't want to admit it but I slept great. It was just like the night of the funeral, I wasn't worried and I felt safe. That's how it feels being around my best friend.

"Alright," I said and sat at the table.

"Like a baby," Mark chuckled and sat down across from me.

Conlan came downstairs with some hockey gear all put on. His hockey mask down and he had his goalie gloves on. I looked from him to Mark. And Mark looked at me, we burst into laughter. And when Mrs.Bennett turned around, she cupped her mouth and tried not to laugh, but that didn't work. In a matter of seconds we were all laughing.

"What-where-why are you wearing all that?" Mrs. Bennett said still laughing.

"So-so Mark won't kill me," he replied, shaking.

I laughed, "Don't worry I wouldn't let him."

Conlan gave me smile, "Thanks Tori but you don't live here, so I can't really ask you to do that."

We all laughed, except for Conlan.

"Ok so what do you three want for breakfast?" Mrs.Bennett asked.

It was like nothing happened. We were all sitting around the table eating and talking like we usually did when I would spend the night. We laughed and talked and I couldn't help but think about how much better it would be with Mr.Bennett here, even if his legs were missing.