Hatred

Authors note: You can now find 3 Stepbrothers merchandise on my website www.sofiaqholand.com :)) I hope you're all enjoying the story! Continue on!

*****

So the next two weeks were hard. All I did was get in fights with the boys. But it wasn't entirely my fault, they started half of the fights. Like when Blake took my shampoo and changed it to dye my hair for 24 hours. Then Cole took nearly all of my video games and deleted all my saved data saying it was accident . Thank god he didn't get his hands on Apocalypse of the Zombies. I would have killed the kid. Then Shawn kept being rude, not doing a damn thing but tripping, and shoving me.

So now I was thinking of my own ways to get even. But these are the high school jocks. The players. The three most popular kids at my school! Any other girl at my school would be dying to be in my position. Then again if I was one those stupid cheerleaders that wear short skirts and bend over just so guys can see their ass, I'm sure the Trips would love that. But here's the thing: I never wanted to be part of their lives. I didn't care about being popular or having money. I was fine with me, my dad, and Suzie. Honestly all I really wanted was my mom. But now I have a mom, only at what price? Oh yeah, these three players that everyone loves but me.

So I lay in my bed thinking about all this, it was noon and the guys were getting ready for their End of Summer party. I remember people always talking about this party. Everyone that was somebody would come to this party. Dad, Lilly, and Suzie were gonna leave to the movies and then dinner. I wanted to go with them so badly, but then Lilly starts talking about how I would have so much more fun at a party with my age group than go seeing some cartoon movie. What she doesn't know, is the deal me and her son's made on their wedding day. So as soon as they leave, I have to head up to my room and stay there the whole night.

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs, walking into the kitchen. Suzie was sitting on the counter eating a popsicle.

"What you up to Sue?" I asked going to the freezer to get my own popsicle.

She shrugged and sucked on her popsicle, "Hey Tori, can I sleep with Mr.Cuddles tonight?"

I hesitated but nodded, "Yeah sure."

The guys walked in from the backyard, they were sweating and Shawn held a football.

"Oh your in here," Shawn commented.

I gave a fake smile, "Yes well I've been living here that last two weeks. But I guess those pea sized brains of yours can't process all of that information right?"

"You think your so smart, don't you?" Cole said.

"Well considering I'm not a football player. Where studies have proven that they lose half of their brain cells from injuries. Yeah I know I'm smarter than you." I smirked, "And trust me you can't afford to lose that small percentage of brain cells you actually have."

"Suzie," Cole said to her, "Bill, I mean your dad wants to tell you something. He's right outside," Cole said. Suzie got up and skipped out the door calling for dad.

Once she was outside, Shawn slammed the football down on the counter, the sound echoing through the whole house.

"Listen to us bitch," Blake spat out, "We were all once a nice happy family until YOUR dad barged into our lives. And since I can't take my anger out on him, I swear I will make this year the most miserable year of your life!"

I chuckled, "I'm not scared of you three. Your just three prissy boys that think life is all about sports and sex." I got up to throw away my popsicle stick.

The air got knocked out of me as Blake pushed me against the wall. I swear it was like a truck just rammed into me.

"I WILL make your life the living hell! Here AND at school! Now that you live with us, there's no place for you to run or hide! You got that bitch!" Blake spat into my face.

"Aw poor Blake, losing his temper on a small, fragile girl," I gave him a smile, "Do your worst Blake Parris, but trust me when I say, I was already living in hell before you three came into my life."

Cole and Shawn grabbed Blakes arms and hauled him off. I could see the anger coursing in all of them. I let out a laugh and headed outside.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Wow, they REALLY hate each other. So next chapters gonna be on the End of Summer party. And in case your wondering its a Saturday, its gonna be a late party so I didn't really think it should be written on a Sunday.

What do you think? Looks like the triplets are going to be making Tori's life miserable.

Sorry its short, but just thought I should add it.

Well I hope you guys like it.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks