Chapter 1. The First Day of Hell

---(5 Days Before The Incident)---

"Wake up Ice-kun~" A voice called, more like sang. A groan was heard in reply, this groan belonged to the youngest of the five brothers that made their home in one of the larger houses in the city. It belonged to Emil Steilsson, the young man sat up in his bed, his sliver-white hair was somewhat tousled, and curled inward. His violet eyes opened slowly and adjusted to the light that illuminated the room.

"F-Fin..W-why do I?.." Emil couldn't even finish his sentence, he was already falling back asleep, not having a good night last night after he was reading some fanfiction that gave him the horrible 'feels' as he would say. It wasn't just reading fanfiction, he was on a tumblr binge and he would probably have to delete his search history later.

Suddenly he felt someone jump on top of him. He was shocked, so shocked in fact that he reacted in all the wrong ways, by screaming slightly and also jumping out of bed. He was greeted by a smiling Tino. The small man was currently the main caretaker for Emil, along with his own little family.

"Listen here you little shit when I say wake up, you better fucking wake up okay?" Tino warned, his use of language was rather intimidating, he also seemed to have an evil aura around him.

Tino was the househusband, but Emil knew that Tino could pull his weight around. He was much more intimidating than his husband, Berwald. Emil was forced to join their small family after transferring schools; he was glad he had transferred schools, this means that instead of going to a school that he knew no one in, he was now with his best friend and long time crush.. Li Xiao Chun a.k.a. Leon.

The price he had to pay for transferring was the fact that he had to live with Berwald and Tino. The two of them were more than welcoming of the young youths arrival, of course why wouldn't they? They were apart of the same family.

Tino smiled then once again changed moods completely, in all seriousness Emil thought the man was incredibly bi-polar; one thing that you should never do was.. Mess with his family. "Ice-Kun, I left your uniform in the bathroom, but first come downstairs and eat with us." He smiled, Emil had second thoughts about going to bed. The small blond haired man turned around.

"That's an order." Tino told him, in a serious voice. Emil, frightened, instantly ran downstairs. He didn't care if he was still in his boxers, Tino was frightening when mad.

Downstairs the rest of the family were gathered. We had Berwald, the serious husband who, in fact, made moves on Tino first. Then we have the annoying but loveable Peter, who just wants to be noticed by his true older brother Arthur, the boy has an unhealthy obsession with trying to make Arthur bow down to him. Then lastly, we have the 'rebel' of the household, Erland, who can't go anywhere without his laptop.

"So I said to him, he should get a life and Arthur-" Peter was interrupted by Emil walking into the room. The small blond boy looked up, his blue eyes brightened at the sight of Emil waking into the room. Ever since it was decided Emil was going to be living with them, for the time being, Peter had been totally obsessed with him.

"Emil! Emil! Emil!" Peter jeered, trying to get his attention.

Emil ignored him, taking his seat beside Erland, who didn't seem as enthusiastic as his brother. Peter was disheartened at his failed attempt in trying to gain his uncles attention, however it was common for Emil to block everyone out.

"So Ice-Kun, how's your little crush on that Leon boy going?" Tino asked, walking in from the kitchen. The whole atmosphere of the room changed. Emil looked up, his face turned two distinct shades, red and white. Red, because he was obviously embarrassed. White, because how did Tino know?