Chapter 11. Emil goes Meow

"Emil this is not, like, funny!" Leon called walking around the house. The doorbell continued it's assault on Leon's ears as it was being pressed by those annoying children outside. Leon sighed then grabbed a bowl filled with those candies that only seem to appear during Halloween.

He opened the door to see Peter, Erland, that bratty girl who hangs around with them and that old man who has nothing else to do except tag along with them.

"Trick or treat!" They called out holding up their bags. Leon had the most unimpressed look on his face. "Aren't you, like, too old for trick or treating?" Leon questioned, keeping in mind that a man, older than he was, was dressed up as a vampire.

"Listen punk, just give us the candy." Peter wasn't messing around, he was already in an annoyed mood because Tino had dressed him up in a sheep's onesie and had made Erland his shepherd. Why the hell had he made Erland his shepherd?!

Leon sighed then handed out the candy.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped their way around his waist. The sound of purring could be heard and Leon turned red. Please don't let it be who he believed it was.

"Hey it's Emil!" Peter called out. "He looks adorable dressed as a cat!" The small boy complemented. Leon slammed the door in his face, then turned around to find Emil standing there, his tail swaying softly. "Where did you go?" Leon inquired, examining to see if Emil was fine. The cat boy purred as soon as Leon touched him. It was almost as if his strange fantasies had come true, but he would never admit it.

"I went out, meow, I needed to get you something." Emil admitted, blushing slightly. Leon was about to squeal until Emil spat a dead bird into his hands. Leon screamed then threw the bird somewhere in the house. Emil frowned then wondered why Leon didn't like how nice he was being.

The sliver-haired-cat-boy crawled to the corner then sat there facing the wall. Leon sighed then called Emil over to him. The other male had to listen, apart of this horrible spell was the horrible rule that Emil had to obey anything that Leon said.

Emil walked over to his best friend and the two of them walked upstairs, then made their lair in Leon's room. Safe from the trick or treaters and the dead golden-feathered bird.

Emil slumped onto Leon's bed then crawled into the corner.

Leon just watched him. Wondering if he were to stroke the back of the others ears what would happen? He couldn't help himself, he ended up sitting on his bed and stroking behind Emil's ear.

Suddenly Emil began to purr. Leon blushed as he continued to feel how soft Emil's ears were. They were adorable. Leon found himself petting Emil on the head and the other male didn't know what to do. Suddenly Leon stopped then sat back on his bed, his back on the wall.

"C-Could you pet me more?" Emil asked, then sat in from of Leon. Why did he liked being pet so much? Was it because he was a cat? That sounds so stupid. He didn't like the fact that he would purr constantly, and that the smallest of pets would cause him to go crazy and meow.

Now he had much more respect for those poor cats.

Leon continued his assault on Emil's ears. Emil suddenly turned around to reveal his stomach. Leon shrugged and began to stoke his stomach.

"You are, like, so adorable like this." Leon commented noticing how Emil's tail had wrapped around his arm. Leon would have to repay Arthur later. Sure, this was one messed up fetish, but it was adorable.

"Piss off."

Leon suddenly realised what position they were in. Emil was lying on his stretched out legs, begging for him to pet his stomach. While Leon was sitting over him. This was something out of a messed up fanfiction. Or maybe one of those roleplay's on twitter that Leon often partook in.

He stopped, then looked away.

Emil sat up then glared at him. He actually liked what Leon was doing to him. I mean his crush was petting his stomach. Who wouldn't like that? Okay.. Maybe any sane person but if your crush was as hot at Leon I'm sure that you wouldn't mind.

"P-Please. Please rub my stomach and ears some more!" Emil begged. Pressing himself up against Leon. The other male looked away, since when was Emil so touchy feely?

"I-I, like, can't." Leon was losing his patience. Why was Emil doing this too him!? Soon he wasn't going to be able to control his actions.

Emil was just too adorable in his eyes.

Emil whined slightly then moved away. However, his movement was stopped by Leon pulling the other onto his lap. Leon moved the sliver hair away from Emil's neck, and began to suck on it. Emil gasped, he had a bright pink tint spread across his cheeks as he felt Leon pull away. The other boy was probably as shocked as Emil was.

"I-I'm so sorry." Leon apologised releasing Emil from his hold. Emil simply didn't move. Rather he ran his hand over the love bite then gasped, it actually was there. It was something that made him blush, yet why did he want more?

Leon himself couldn't believe what he had done. Sure he may have looked at Emil as more than just a best friend, but had he actually hid his feelings that much from himself that when he couldn't control himself.. He was reduced to some sick pervert?

Leon still couldn't believe what he had done. Emil seemed to have put it behind him already but Leon wasn't ready for this. He didn't want to admit his true feelings, why? He didn't know. He did sure as hell know that he had some sort of feelings for the other. He was afraid of taking that leap, admitting his feelings because at the end of that shallow path he wasn't sure if it were to end in happiness....

...or it would end in the loss of his only best friend

Leon got up then sighed. He was going to go to the toilet for a while, Emil didn't question it. As soon as the brow haired male left the room, Emil took the opportunity to realise that he had been incredibly intimate with Leon and it wasn't even halfway through the school year. He was making good progress... Or was he?

Leon didn't seem all too enthralled about their experience. Which confused Emil on some levels, but on others he understood that it must have been awkward as hell for his best friend.

Emil curled up in the corner of the bed. He didn't want to chase after Leon as hat would only confirm to the other Emil's feelings.

Rather he closed his eyes and thought.

Those thoughts soon turned into dreams.

And before he knew it he was asleep.

---------

Leon finally walked back in. He had noticed that Emil had fallen asleep on the corner of his bed and just smiled at him. He was so adorable as he slept... What was Leon thinking?

When did these strange thoughts appear in his head? Since when did he think that Emil was cute? Since when did he think that Emil needed to be snuggled to death? Since when did he think that HongIce could be a real life ship?

The answer was: since possibly the first day he had met Emil.

Leon rubbed his forehead. He got this horrible feeling that Emil didn't like him back. The male probably was only receptive of his advances because of his current form. The only way that Leon was to be certain that Emil did in fact like him was if he took him out on a date.

The brown haired outcast stared out the window. Looking at the moon he wondered so many different things. He wondered if life would set him on the right path? If he could be with Emil?

If Emil liked him back?

He wondered all these things because of one reason.

He was in love...

...in love with his best friend.