Chapter 4. Mistake of the Year

Emil couldn't concentrate, he had just witnessed probably the most life scarring thing. He had witnessed his older brother grind against someone, and that someone had to be Matthias, he needed to bleach his eyes out. That's what he truly needed. Luckily, as soon as he had seen them he had locked himself in the bathroom.

"Oh my god... What am I going to do?!" He felt like ripping his hair out, why was it whenever he wanted to do something, some minuscule problem always occurs? It was as if he was cursed. Maybe the same person who cursed Leon, also cursed him.

Speaking of Leon, he had been dragged off by Im Yong Soo.

Emil wasn't sure how it had happened, but it had. All he remembers was one moment Leon was beside him, next he was on the other side of the room, along with Im Yong Soo and his friends. Emil had tried to get close to them, but it seemed he was being blocked by Lukas and Matthias.

Cock-blocked by his own brother, how ironic.

Emil possibly deserved all of this, he shouldn't have lied to his siblings. He shouldn't have lied to his guardians. However, he didn't expect he was going to get caught and he probably would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for his social brother.

Maybe he should've just stayed in his room, not bothered with the party, then he wouldn't be in the toilet screaming in frustration and stressing over a little problem that was going to eventually blow up in his face.

"Y-Yo d-dude-" Emil could hear Alfred's slurred drunkenness from outside. The sliver haired male pressed his ear against the door. "-C-C'mon we're playing seven minutes in heaven, so stop jacking off and actually get laid." Alfred adjured. Emil sighed then unlocked the door.

Alfred stood outside, he was red faced, Emil could smell the vodka on him. The tall American man pushed Emil forward, and the two of them walked to the main room. Well it wasn't really walking, it was more like trying not to trip over unconscious people, and drunks. Emil seriously was regretting coming to this party.

Emil was finally left alone, he looked around then saw Leon, along with Michelle and Im Yong Soo. Some other students were with them, he passed Matthew who was sitting in between Gilbert and Ludwig. Ludwig was Gilbert's younger brother, who was much stronger than he was. The two of them didn't look similar and it was said they only shared fathers, their mothers were apparently different. It was obvious, Gilbert had his sliver hair and red eyes, while Ludwig had his blond hair and blue eyes. Gilbert had his arm protectively around Matthew, the boy had passed out and Gilbert seemed to be defending him from any others who would try to take advantage.

Emil was suddenly dragged off, he passed by Lukas who glanced at him then suddenly turned serious. Had he seen? Emil turned pale, his heart sank.

He had seen him.

Suddenly Lukas whispered something to Matthias who was leaning on Lukas for support. Lukas glanced up at him, then continued to support him. Matthias seemed to nuzzle his nose into Lukas' neck. The young man didn't mind in his drunken state if his personal barrier was shattered.

The music cut off and Alfred was hosted up onto a wavering table. He coughed then called out for everyone to listen to him. Ivan had to keep him up as he held a hat out.

"R-right listen up you asses-" his speech was interrupted by him throwing up in his mouth slightly. "-get into two groups! Then let's play seven minutes in heaven dudes and dudettes!" He suggested, the crowd went crazy, they immediately spilt in two.

Emil, not wanting to be caught by Lukas, decided to hide in the side Matthias was pushed into. Emil watched as Lukas continued to stare at him. The awkward tension in the air was visible, he noticed that Leon was also in the other side. He wondered if he could possibly get with Leon then... No he couldn't think like that, at least not now. Lukas was watching, and he was already in deep deep shit. The group Emil was in also had another unwanted person, Im Yong Soo.

The group Emil was in was pushed into another room. They were asked by Ivan to place an item of there's in a top hat, Emil placed a puffin pin inside, then tried to hide away from Matthias. He managed to hide in the corner.

The Korean boy saw Emil and instantly walked up to him. He giggled then greeted the sliver-haired male.

"Hey Emil Da-ze~"

"Hi.." Emil replied, trying to run off into the crowd, he was stopped by what Im Yong Soo said next. "Hmm, so Michelle was right you are shy da-ze~."

"..." Emil just stayed quiet, he wasn't ready to face this guy just yet. Neither could he make a scene... If he did that, he may he caught by Matthias and that wasn't going to go well for him.

"Well then it shouldn't be a problem to get his heart, I'll see you around da-ze~" With that Im Yong Soo separated himself from Emil and the two children both hid away in the large crowd.

Suddenly Alfred burst through the door, everyone turned to face him.

"Y-Yo dudes! Let's see here~ Hmm who dropped a.. Is this a piece of pasta?!" Alfred seemed disgusted as he pulled out a whole string of pasta from the hat. A young youthful male bounced along, he smiled as he nodded. This was Feliciano Vargas, aka the cutest boy in existence. Actually Emil had even heard that he once was dressed up as a girl by his foster parents because they mistook him for a little girl. Emil didn't blame them, he did look, sound, and even act like a little girl at points.

The boy was pushed out into Ludwig's arms. Emil had heard that the two of them had something going on.. But he didn't believe that it was true. However, judging by their actions, it seemed those rumours weren't just rumours.

Emil waited patiently for his turn, person after person was pushed in. Each one seemed to be paired up with those that matched them completely. The school council president, Arthur, was paired up with Michelle's older brother, Francis. Emil was sure, that the two of them also had something going on, he had read enough saucy fanfictions to know when someone had a crush on another. That was those two in a nutshell. Arthur, the tsundere with a shell of steel, Francis the pervert who treated love much better than most. It was like something out of a fanfiction. The two star crossed lovers, who met after a night of Seven minutes in heaven. Then we had Lovino, the rebel child who was raised by the one who loves him the most, Antonio. According to Michelle the two of them were an item, but it seemed that Lovino didn't like to have any PDA's (Public displays of affection) which caused Antonio great sorrow. Maybe that closet could bring the two of them together.

It was through this that Emil knew he needed some serious help and counselling.

"Yo! Emil! Your boyfriend awaits you! Seems like Leon got the pin you put in!" Alfred called, it caused Emil to look up suddenly and rush over to the door. It was finally his chance! His chance had arrived!

Emil was grabbed by Alfred, the make held his shoulders and was about to push him in the closet where Leon awaited when..

"Um.. Dios mio.. Alfred the police are here." Antonio called from the other side of the room the other group was located in. It seemed that the police had been called on them, and were making their way up to the house to stop this whole party.

"D-Dude what?" Emil was suddenly stopped midway. He was staring at Leon, the closet door was wide open, he was moments away from being thrown in. Why did they stop?

A loud knock was heard on the door. Then the police made themselves known. Every single guest in that house, scattered, in one large escape. Emil stared at Leon and vice versa.

It seemed that neither of them were getting lucky tonight.