Chapter 8. The Plot thickens

"Don't you dare drop me." Emil warned Leon as the two of them were forced to decorate the hall along with their fellow classmates. Emil had to sit on Leon's shoulders because Leon was too heavy for Emil to carry. It was more like Emil is incredibly weak and he didn't want to strain himself lifting up Leon.

"Ice, like, I wouldn't drop you if I tried." Leon reassured holding tightly onto Emil's legs.

"What's that supposed to mean..." The other boy looked down at him while trying to pin up some banners.

"Like, nothing." Leon lied looking away. He needed to find something that was a distraction, something that would make Emil not question what he had just said anymore. He looked around then locked onto the boys love student.

Leon knew his name was Kiku. Leon also knew he was going out with Alfred, however what Leon also knew what he had seen and he had seen.. And he had seen Kiku cheating on his boyfriend.

"Hey Ice, isn't that the one who was, like, making out with the other guy?" Leon asked looking up to his friend. Emil instantly looked over to Kiku, who seemed to be holding hands with Alfred. The bigger male seemed to be showing him off to his other friends while Kiku was looking away embarrassed.

"Yeah it is.. How.. Odd.." Emil commented, noticing how Kiku wasn't enjoying that one bit.

"Hey Leon da-ze~" Suddenly the young Im Yong Soo appeared, he was smiling rather innocently, but Emil didn't like the way he was smiling one bit. The young Icelandic male couldn't help but shiver at the way he was staring at Leon, it was almost like he was a Yandere.

"Hey.." Leon replied. "What do you, like, want?" He inquired, straight-faced as ever.

"I want to be your date to the dance." The other male had a large smile on his face, even Leon was feeling uneasy now. He sighed then looked away.

"Oh.. I'll, like, think about it." He replied, Im Yong Soo was now cheerfully skipping away. Leon laughed then looked up at Emil.

"Like on the night of the party want to come, like, over to my place for a sleepover?" Leon suggested.

"Isn't that a bit harsh on Im Yong Soo?"

"That guy is obsessed with me... It's, like, really scary..." Leon shivered slightly, recalling how Michelle showed him a snapchat of Im Yong Soo sitting outside his window recording him sing... That was scary.

"Fine fine, should we bring loads of video games?" Emil asked staring down at Leon who smiled in response.

"Sure."

The two boys continued to decorate that same wall for what seemed like forever. Kiku watched them confused, he was checking things off his list, as the assistant to the Vice President he was currently overwhelmed. For some strange reason the School Council President was missing and not showing up for lessons, leaving the Vice President to take all of the President's duty and leaving him to take care of all the Vice President's duties.

The Japanese boy noticed that Alfred had left the hall, and that now his other lover was standing by the doorway. He blushed as he stared at him. He could just easily walk off to have a chat with him.

Kiku knew this couldn't go on any longer, he was with Alfred now, and whatever he and Heracles had in the past can't happen now. The boy was torn, he had no idea what he should do... Maybe he could talk this out with him?

Yes, that was the best idea. Just a chat. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kiku walked off, he believed no one noticed as he ran off beside Heracles. The smaller male dragged the much taller and slower one off into the hall. He ran into the corner of a far off hallway. Heracles was out of breath and so was Kiku.

"We can't continue this!" Kiku declared, he didn't want his heart broken and he didn't want anyone to know that he was cheating on the head jock. So many people would hate him for it, what people didn't know was that Alfred had his own fan club that already had a deep rooted hatred for Kiku.

"Why not?" Heracles inquired, wrapping his arms around Kiku's waist and pulling him closer, Kiku pushed him away, them glared at him.

"Because I'm with Alfred!" He hissed. Kiku could be incredibly angry when he wanted to.

"Please don't get mad." Heracles begged. He hated seeing Kiku mad like this. The two of them were close friends before this whole love triangle problem emerged. Heracles was known throughout the school as being a bit of a gigall

"I'm not getting mad, I'm just stating the facts.. But I can't be with you." Kiku looked away, why were tears filling his eyes? Did he actually want to be with Heracles?

"I know deep in your heart you want to be with me." Heracles reposted. Kiku looked away. "No, I don't!" The other protested.

"Yes, you do! Plus we all know that Alfred is cheating on you anyway."

Suddenly Kiku turned around, he couldn't believe that. Where had Heracles got such false information from? That was impossible... However, now that he looks back, Kiku had noticed Alfred getting friendlier with Ivan. That suddenly made him feel so insecure, oh my... Why did he have to get himself into this mess?

"No, he would never do that..." Kiku mumbled.

"You're just as bad as he is, just be with me and I'm sure that it'll all sort itself out." Heracles suggested.

"He can't be-" Kiku was interrupted by the sound of something dropping on the floor. It was at that moment he realised that someone was listening in on them. He ran around the corner and turned, only to find Emil standing there shivering.

"Hi..." Emil greeted, the looks of shock and horror on Kiku's face were unnatural. It seemed they were projected onto Emil because he was just as frightened.

"How much did you hear!?" Kiku was just was frightened.

"A-A lot.." Emil admitted, he wished that in times like these he wasn't so honest.

"Yo! Ice.. Like, what's going on here..?" Suddenly Leon's voice was heard from down the hall, the male jogged down, noticing his friend who had just left a few minutes ago to get some streamers was now being confronted by Kiku and Hercales.

"S-Shit.. Leon run." Emil tried to push his friend, however it wasn't working for him.

Heracles appeared from the corner and suddenly Leon screwed things over for the two of them, his naïveté sometimes got the better of him.

"Oh you're the two people who were, like, mouth raping each other in the park. I remember ice and I saw."

Emil mentally cursed his best friend for a moment there, didn't Leon know how much bullshit they were going to get in because of that one comment. Emil glanced up at Leon and both Kiku and Hercales gave them disapproving looks.

It seemed Emil's life was a constant story filled of being at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

-----------

(A/N: Sorry this chapter was a little short and I don't usually do AN's but I just wanted to say how I'll make it up to you in the next few chapters
I hope you don't mind how I've changed perspective a bit in this chapter, I love doing that! I also need feedback about it! Also I love your comments, and votes it makes me feel amazing! anyway I hope to see you in the next chapter!)